"would you still love me, if i was a worm"

I stared at the ceiling, the moon's light shining through the window and into the room. Thinking Newt's asleep, I turn over slowly hoping I don't wake him up. Finding that positon uncomfortable I shift over a few more times until I found a positon facing Newt comfortable. I admired him sleeping, hearing his soft inhales and exhales. I softly smiled at him, and snuggled into his chest. Feeling his warmth radiating off his skin, making me content with where I'm at. I stayed still, closing my eyes, listening to my surroundings. I felt Newt move a bit, loosely wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest, and my head right beneath his chin.

Accepting his embrace, I relaxed my body, feeling my eyes slowly get heavier. As I was at the urge of falling asleep, I heard Newt mumble something.
"Y/n? You awake..."
Confused as in why he woke up unexpectedly, I hesitated with my response.
"Y/n?' I heard him call again.
"Huh? Wait, why are you awake?" I asked trying to sound like I was sleeping, but failed.
"I asked first."
"No, I'm obviously sleeping right now. Now, why are you awake?" I spoke, sarcasm lacing my voice.
"Well at first, I was sleeping... but I had a dream that you left me because I turned into a worm.." I lifed my head from his chest to look at his facing, seeing that he had a frown on his face.
"It's a dream for a reason, Newt..."
"YOU DIDN'T DENY IT!" He spoke a bit louder, making me flinch.
I huffed, feeling a bit annoyed from his dream nonsense, I rolled my eyes and turned so my back way facing him.
"Shut the shuck up, Newt. You're putting words into my mouth."
He didn't say anything, just grabbing me and put his head in the crook of my neck; spooning me.  I  felt him smile, which caused me to laugh a little. Sighing, I spoke up
       "No, Newt. I wouldn't leave you if you turned into a worm. I love you no matter what."
I felt him smile into my neck, before speaking,
"I love you too, Y/n"
And with that, I fell asleep feeling warm, and cozy knowing that I would do anything for Newt, and he would do the same.