6. Who Do You Say Is Cutest?

During class break, Ji Yao put his mobile phone under the desk, and lowered his head to reply to the message anxiously.

She was still using an elderly phone that could only be pressed hard, and a few buttons were loose, and the reply was edited and deleted by her several times, and after repeated several times, she sent a short sentence.

"I'm not going, I have to go home and help my aunt cook."

She was a little cowardly after being threatened, but with Lin Rao, as her mood gradually calmed down, she became calmer a lot.

Ji Yao was born with a little fear of strangers of the opposite sex. The influence of her family environment made it easier for her to admire the older opposite sex, but she couldn't understand the coldness and warmth in Lin Rao's attitude.

In Lin Rao's understated tone, she heard that she was just a girl that Lin Rao thought was "okay". At that moment, Ji Yao's tense fear for a long time, on the contrary, relaxed a bit.

For a genuine playboy like him, success in his studies is not in his consideration. He is just playing around in and out of school, and she is just his plaything on the spur of the moment. Let Young Master Lin leave it behind.

"I did everything you asked for. But eating wasn't one of those three things."

Even without the incident that he snatched the diary, there is almost no connection between them.

It's just her cowardice, she didn't dare to let her secret crush become a talking point, and she didn't want to embarrass Teacher Chen.

Lin Rao seemed to be able to imagine Ji Yao's stubborn and cute appearance through the screen. Isn't the cute little white rabbit familiar?

The more she dodges, the more interesting Lin Rao finds it. During the military training in the first year of high school, he looked at her pitiful face, holding the cream popsicle that the class committee invited everyone to eat, and saw her squatting in the corner alone, reluctant to bite down, but carefully holding the popsicle When the girl licked the melted popsicle in small mouthfuls, his eyes locked on her red lips frozen by the popsicle. Ji Yao's skin color was light, and the lip color was also light. The transparent and tender lips were like summer Like the jelly of the old man, when he closed his mouth, there was still a smear of milky white ice cream on his small lips.

At that time, his Adam's apple was rolling, swallowing an unnecessary desire.

The thin strands of hair around the girl's neck were soaked with sweat, and the oversized camouflage military uniform made her look so petite, as if it could be broken if touched.

If one day, let that pink mouth hold his dick like a popsicle, he would already feel so hard just thinking about it.

.

When Lin Rao was leaving school, a few buddies at Xinghu base called him on WeChat to go racing at night.

His voice reply seems to be an understatement,

"I won't go crazy tonight, I have an appointment."

"Brother Rao, which girl did you date, bring it out and let's see."

When Lin Rao's NineT scooter was speeding with Guo Yijing last week, it was stopped by the traffic police in the early hours of the morning, and it was confused together with the license, and he could not pick it up until the weekend.

He got the car, a spare G310. From a long distance, I saw Ji Yao standing in the cool shade of a tree waiting for him, a petite and thin girl holding a dilapidated men's bicycle.

She and her cousin lived in a chaotic alley far from the school.

Xu Ming, who was in the same class as Lin Rao, told him this. When he was in the first year of high school, Zhang Lu went to her home to collect the research assignments for the summer vacation, instead of the class monitor.

In the narrow dark alley, the obscure residents are mostly inconspicuous curtains. At the end of the shampoo room and several hair salons, Ji Yao is wearing a white nightgown and walking down from the second floor with a few homework. place with the dirty surrounding environment.

Zhang Lu came back and commented on her, saying,

"That face looks pure and clean. The place where I live is as dirty as a brother."

Immediately, there was a burst of mocking laughter in the class, and rumors spread like the plague.

It's just that the boys' teasing and sarcasm are very subtle. One day Zhang Lu secretly chatted with Lin Rao in the dormitory.

"Actually, I think she's pretty cute."

Lin Rao deliberately pretended not to understand, "Who do you think is cute?"

"Forget it, pretend I didn't say it." Zhang Lu frowned, rolled over to the upper bunk, and continued to read his torn pornographic magazine on the bed.

.

Sometimes Ji Yao's uncle would ride her to school by bike.

Some rumors in the school did not know when they spread like wildfire. It is said that this country girl is very flirtatious, has an appointment with a middle-aged man, and wants to hook up with Teacher Chen.

After hearing a few words, Lin Rao just smiled coldly.

These fanciful rumors, half-truths and half-false, have a sense of separation from Ji Yao's pure and ignorant appearance.

.

"Yaoyao, let's go."

Soon Lin Rao understood that he was being passionate? The man this girl is dating is not him.

Ji Yao's uncle, who seemed to be in his 40s or 50s, was bald and had a slightly fat body. He had a pair of big fat hands around the girl's waist. It looks glaring and abrupt .

She is indeed very poor, and the school uniform jacket may not have been customized for a long time, and it is still the size when she entered high school, revealing half of her white waist.

The uncle's palm touched Ji Yao's thin white waist,

Lin Rao suddenly threw his schoolbag to Zhang Lu, his follower beside him, walked out of the shadows, stepped onto the brightly painted locomotive, and called her to stop at the opposite of the school gate,

"Ji Yao, come here!"

When Ji Yao was called out like this, it was a conditioned reflex as if he had been bewitched by something. She took a few steps forward obediently, approaching him, and Lin Rao threw the helmet to her who looked timid.

Then I heard Ji Yao turn around and whisper to her cousin, "My classmate asked me to take English tuition, uncle, you should go back first."