47. I rushed to be my son

When the two of them came out, Lin Rao took off his coat and covered her body. Ji Yao felt extremely aggrieved, like a little white flower that had been wilted by being fucked.
    She will go to school tomorrow, and she hasn't written a word in her homework. The test paper is covered with cum, her school uniform top is still torn into a ball, and her skirt is dirty, so she can only take it off and put it in her schoolbag.
    The panties were wet and stuck to her buttocks. Her little face looked tired, and in the enclosed space, she could smell the salty smell of semen on her face and body, and she knew she had just been fucked.
    Xu Minglun and Xie Zuan seemed to see something, and they both smiled. They felt that the little girl was pitiful and looked painful. But he didn't dare to take another look, for fear of offending Lin Rao. Among the few people, he was the one with a bad temper, so they all had to treat him like a Buddha.
    Lin Rao sat down, Ji Yao's shoulders sank, and he hugged him.
    "Why are you crying? Are you hungry?"
    She whispered close to her. Her neck was numbed by the approaching heat source. Her face turned red. She put her legs together pitifully and moved her butt uncomfortably on the sofa. She couldn't sit still. live.
    "No... no, I feel uncomfortable."
    Lin Rao knew in his heart that he moved his palms around her waist down, pinched her buttocks, then reached between her legs and stroked the soft flesh. Ji Yao was so frightened that she shivered again and quickly closed her legs together, fearing that he would fuck her again, like a frightened little animal. Her earlobe turned red when she was kissed,
    "Be good, eat something, then go home and take a shower." Lin Rao couldn't help but want to tease her when he saw her appearance. He whispered close to her, his voice was magnetic and lustful,
    "Put your pussy on Wash it clean and get fucked again in the evening."
    Ji Yao's pupils were trembling. She pressed his hand on his waist, tears brewing... She couldn't figure out how Lin Rao could be like this. He couldn't think of anything but that thing every day. Anything else?
    Xie Zuan saw that it was quite late, and the little girl looked pale again, as if she couldn't be coaxed, so he called the nightclub salesman over, ordered a few midnight snacks, and asked the waiter to remove the messy things on the table and replace them with fresh ones. fruit dish.
    There was a table full of things, but Ji Yao didn't move a word. She was not a native of Beicheng and was not used to roast duck. Lin Rao took her to eat it once. The skin was too greasy and she felt so tired after eating that she couldn't fall asleep for half the night.
    Lin Rao picked up a few slices of lean meat, picked it up with chopsticks, dipped it in some sugar, rolled it into a cake wrapper, and handed it to the girl's eyes
    . "Try it, you won't get tired of it."
    Ji Yao looked at it and took a bite. , the little girl ate very slowly and chewed carefully. Lin Rao saw that she swallowed it without getting tired of it, so he poured a cup of watermelon juice, touched the wall of the cup to her lips, and took a sip.
    "Too cold..." Ji Yao shrank, her vagina was uncomfortable after being stuffed with ice cubes, her lower abdomen was sore and swollen, and there was a dull pain, like dysmenorrhea, and she couldn't touch anything cold...
    Xie Zuan quickly called the waiter. , drink a splash of corn juice and drink it hot.
    Xu Minglun watched Lin Rao feed him food and water, and his eyes widened in surprise. He couldn't tell that this country girl was quite capable. She could smooth out such a thorn, so how could she still serve him? ?
    People like Lin Rao usually have a tough temper and are extremely arrogant. On his birthday, Guo Yijing stripped naked and stood in front of him. He didn't even raise his eyes and didn't give her any face.
    She's just such a firewood girl, she's just averagely good-looking, and she speaks with a foreign accent. Lin Rao is so arrogant, isn't he being tricked by something?
    Xu Minglun: "Xie Zu'an, I'll tolerate it if you please Lin Rao. Are you doing favors to this little girl? Are you sick?"
    Xie Zu'an rolled his eyes, grabbed a handful of fried peanuts on the plate, and threw them into his mouth, "I Just give it a try, can't you?"
    "Maybe in the future, if you want to do something, you will have to beg this girl."
    Xu Minglun breathed out his breath, curled up the corner of his mouth, raised his eyebrows, and lowered his voice, for fear of Lin Rao and the others. I heard,
    "Are you serious?"
    "I can't tell, it's right up there, we'll see."
    While eating and chatting, Lin Rao's cell phone rang in his pocket. When he picked it up, he called out loudly. He said,
    "Aunt Wu, don't worry, please speak slowly, what's wrong with uncle?"
    Lin Rao stood up, put out the cigarette in his hand in the ashtray, and continued talking on the phone.
    When Ji Yao heard her mother's voice, she became nervous instantly. She couldn't hear it clearly, so she listened to Lin Rao talking on the phone.
    "Okay, don't worry, I'll be there right away. It's not convenient for Ji Yao to be alone with my uncle when he goes to the bathroom. I'll stay with
    him in bed tonight." "It's okay. I'll take her to school tomorrow morning."
    Put down the phone. Lin Rao put his cell phone in his pocket, picked up the clothes on the sofa, and looked at Ji Yao,
    "Let's go to the hospital."
    She raised her eyes and asked,
    "What's wrong? Did something happen to my dad in the hospital?"
    "The nurse accompanying the bed was temporarily busy. I asked for leave, but your mother is working the night shift in the textile factory and I can't leave."
    They both had to leave before finishing their meal.
    "Lin Rao, where are you going?" Xu Minglun shouted behind him, with a look of shock on his face.
    "You're just rushing to become a son?!"
    "Shut your stinky mouth." Lin Rao pulled Xie Zuan up and said, "Find me a driver to take you to the Affiliated Hospital of Beijing Medical University."
    "Okay, I'll find someone to take you to the hospital before leaving. If you need someone at night, I'll make arrangements."
    Xie Zuan stood up hurriedly, smiled attentively, and picked up Ji Yao's schoolbag.
    ——
    咒说+film:ρ○①⑧.red「Рo1⒏red」