51. Wash your pussy again and take a micro h

The corridors of the hospital in the middle of the night, not to mention the corridors of the ICU, are like the underworld. Sometimes the family members are crying and howling, and sometimes the patients are groaning and wailing.
    Ji Yao's little screams were nothing. The nurse checked the room in the middle of the night and saw that no one was in the room. The bathroom door was ajar, and a small intermittent voice came from inside, sweet and very sultry, like a cat meowing.
    A kitten, or a female cat in heat?
    Ji Yao was tortured so hard by Lin Rao that she was knocked unconscious by being pushed down on the bed several times. She had mysophobia and wanted to get up and wash her butt. Her legs shook as soon as she hit the ground and she couldn't stand. She fell back on the bed again, feeling dazed. fell asleep.
    Lin Rao originally didn't want to fuck her anymore. After the girl's soft body was fucked, it was like a soft and glutinous cake. He was half erect and couldn't fall asleep. He stared at her sleeping face in trance. He caressed her face with his palms, kissed her eyebrows for a while, kissed her lips for a while, bit her lip beads and sucked gently.
    During this time, they got along at night, and he slept with her in his arms. Ji Yao was always very honest when sleeping. Especially when you are tired from being fucked, you will not wake up no matter how much you do or fiddle with it, like a sex doll without electricity, sleeping like a dead body.
    "Ji Hanwan, don't blame me. The only blame is that your daughter is so easy to fuck..."
    "Do you agree with me fucking her?"
    In the middle of the night, Lin Rao came back from the toilet and drained the vomit. Tucked his quilt. Maybe he was feeling guilty, and he was talking to himself in a dazed manner in front of a comatose person.
    "Don't say anything? Then I'll take it as your consent..."
    Ji Hanwan: "..."
    He went back to bed, took off his clothes, hugged Ji Yao behind him, his cock was half erect, thinking about whether he could have another sex?
    But after all, fucking her pussy several times in front of her father’s hospital bed was a bit of a beast.
    If Ji Hanwan wakes up and sees his precious daughter being held down by him, with her butt stuck out, her breasts trembling, his cock thrust into her hole, her tears and drool flowing from her, and her screams, will he be so angry that he will die? How many times in the past?
    He felt a little guilty for no reason, but it only lasted a few seconds. He regretted that he should go home and fuck her again, but it was quickly overshadowed by lust.
    The girl on the bed was sleeping soundly, with a pale and tired face. Her body was smeared with the smell of his semen, and she had a feeling of pity after being ravaged.
    Lin Rao smelled the smell on her body and couldn't sleep. He was too excited. He simply buried his face in the girl's breasts, which were fragrant and soft. He thrust his dick between her two buttocks. This Sleep in a secure position.
    Well, Ji Yao was half asleep at night, thinking that her aunt was here again. She felt that the water in her lower body could not stop. First, a hot penis was pressed between her legs and rubbed repeatedly.
    "Ah um..." She closed her eyes and didn't know what was going on with her body. She only felt that the legs rubbed by the cock were numb, her pussy was sore and swollen, her breasts were kneaded, and her two nipples were clasped and squeezed by her palms. They came together and then let go, watching the soft white breasts bounce back and regain their shape like a water ball.
    Immediately afterwards, the hot cock was inserted into the cleavage, which made her feel dazed for a while. Her breasts felt sore and painful, and her breasts were held and rubbed against the big cock. As soon as she opened her eyes, Lin Rao gasped, with a handsome face smiling evilly in the darkness, and his cock thrust in front of her, making her feel dazed for a while. Then, she was sprayed all over her face by spattering thin semen, even her hair. ...
    I ejaculated several times in one night, and he was almost exhausted. He cursed,
    "Fuck, sooner or later I will die on you. The little slutty cat is so fuckable that it even seduce me when I sleep."
    Ji Yao had a question mark on his face and continued to pretend to be dead with his eyes closed. She pursed her lips and wiped the white turbid semen on her eyelids. She was already in a daze when she realized that this was a hospital, and her face turned red with embarrassment.
    "Lin Rao, I want to take a shower, but I can't get up."
    He saw her grabbing his arm and sitting up, then picked her up and walked to the bathroom.
    The bathroom facilities in the hospital are completely different from the wet and dry separation, large bathroom heater, and large bathtub in his villa. His baby has been spoiled by mysophobia during this period. As soon as he entered the door, he frowned when he saw a simple toilet lying next to the sink, with a handle shower on the top that was still dirty.
    Lin Rao held her butt with his arms and hugged her up. The girl wrapped her legs around his waist, hugged his neck, buried her head in his shoulder, like a soft and glutinous cake, and stopped moving.
    His voice hummed through his nose,
    "Put me down, I can wash myself..."
    Lin Rao took the showerhead and flushed the sink before putting her down and sitting on her.
    "Good boy, spread your legs and wash your pussy."
    Ji Yao didn't know what happened to her. The fine water flow with pressure washed her vagina, and the clitoris beads inside were pushed by the water flow, causing an extreme numbness. , She squinted her eyes in pleasure and couldn't stop moaning and humming.
    Lin Rao spread her legs, fingered her soft vaginal flesh, and used the water to rinse her pussy. From time to time, he would reach in and tease the inside. Ji Yao's lower abdomen contracted spasmodically, and her labia minora opened and closed. A stream of thick semen flowed down the hole, and a lot of it flowed out.
    "Hmm... um... ah Lin Rao... don't want it there... ah..."
    She climaxed again, her legs were trembling, and she put her hands on Lin Rao's shoulders. She couldn't sit still after being poked, and her clitoris was inside. She was hardened by the shower, her body tensed, and she kept shaking her head. She really wanted to pee this time, and she couldn't control the feeling of incontinence.
    "I...I need to pee...Lin Rao, let me down."
    "Just pee here." Lin Rao directly carried her from the sink, walked to the toilet, picked up her knees, and aligned her buttocks On the edge of the toilet, the child coaxed her into peeing and bit her slippery earlobe. The girl trembled and her pussy relaxed. The liquid dripped down...
    "Yeah..." After urinating for a while, Ji Yao was completely dazed. After urinating, she buried herself in his arms shyly, feeling I felt like a part was broken somewhere and I didn't dare to look up.
    "Slut, you can use the squirting water to wash your pussy..." Lin Rao hugged the person back and washed her body again. He took a bath with her using the water from the shower, grabbed a towel, and wiped her body clean carefully. As soon as Ji Yao opened her eyes, she saw Lin Rao wiping her body, with the big hard cock standing upright and sticking to his abdominal muscles, trembling with the movements.
    "Ah..." She covered her face and did not dare to look. He held her in his arms, put her back on the bed, and covered her with a quilt.
    Ji Yao was so tired that she fell asleep as soon as she touched the pillow. Lin Rao picked up her wrinkled school uniform and frowned. While smoking in the corridor, she called the nanny at home.
    The nanny took her clothes and underwear home overnight, washed them, and dried them in the dryer. The next morning, Lin Rao neatly folded her school uniforms and placed them beside Ji Yao's bed, and then received a call from Lin Qingyang. .
    Lin Qingyang came back and scolded him for being unfilial on the phone. Old Zhang from the school filed a complaint against him, knowing that he got into a fight with someone again and beat him up badly. Why would scolding him only cause trouble for me? Ask him to come over quickly.
    Lin Rao squatted beside the bed, stroked the girl's smooth forehead, tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ears, leaned over and sucked her lips, and kissed her a few more times. The kiss she had just had after smoking was so choking and intense that Ji Yao was stunned and didn't wake up. It seems like he was really beaten hard.
    He let go and left before she woke up.