57. Dreaming is all about fucking

Since Lin Rao took out his anger on her last time because of Wang Hongke's incident, he knew that he was in the wrong. Besides, even if Ji Yao didn't blame him, the doctor in the clinic would blame him. How could he do this to his girlfriend? Just the medicine for external application is enough.
    During this period of time, he had a hard time with her, but he could only accompany her carefully, coaxing her to drink medicine every day, and help her carefully wipe her body with hot water.
    There were ambiguous red marks all over her body, not to mention normal hickeys, and a few band-aids would still make it visible. However, Lin Rao's sexual fetishes were really unbearable. Every time after having sex, Ji Yao's breasts and thighs were rubbed. His face was all red, and even his knees had red marks, as if he had been abused.
    Ji Yao stayed in the hospital for two weeks and lived like the Queen Mother of the West. Lin Rao arranged for five meals a day, seven or eight dishes, and the soups were varied every day, but the ingredients were all nourishing yin and blood. The little girl was seventeen or eighteen years old and was in the prime of puberty. After eating these hot foods, she started to get angry in two or three days and had frequent acne on her face.
    How can a girl not care about this thing on her face? In the past, no matter how hard he was fucked or what kind of torment he got, Ji Yao always tolerated it and never lost his temper with Lin Rao. No matter how much grievance it is, it will be over after just sleeping. This time, because of a few acnes, they caused earth-shattering consequences. Lin Rao really couldn't figure out her temperament, and only felt that there was something wrong with the way Wu Zhaoxia raised her daughter.
    She is obviously a country girl, she has never done farm work at home, her skin is fair and tender, she has a very picky mouth when eating, she is picky about food and difficult to take care of.
    When he came to the hospital, she covered the pimples tightly with pimple patches and threw things hysterically.
    "Lin Rao... I hate you... I want to go back to school."
    Lin Rao walked over and asked someone to come over and sweep away the broken porcelain pieces. He patiently coaxed her, lowered his voice, and kissed her small earlobe,
    "My husband has no I said I won't let you go back to school, but you still haven't recovered yet..." "
    ..."
    Ji Yao just leaned on the bed and pretended to be dead with her eyes closed. She felt that she would be speechless if she stayed with Lin Rao again. How could someone talk about fucking their pussy every day?
    "Don't touch me, I'm so annoyed by this every day..."
    Oh, my temper has also improved during this period, from a good little cat to a little wild cat. Lin Rao started directly, pushing his knees against her legs, and rubbed her clitoris a few times through her underwear.
    "Isn't it just a few pimples? You haven't had enough sex and you're holding it back. I'll just let my husband fuck you a few times to relieve your anger."
    "Let go, let me go... someone's coming!" the delivery boy pushed. When the door came in, Ji Yao exclaimed, her face flushed with embarrassment, she squeezed her legs together and twisted a few times, then she shrank into the quilt on the bed.
    As soon as the food deliveryman collected the takeout boxes, Lin Rao coaxed her to wash up, and couldn't wait to hug the girl and lie down on the hospital bed. There may be nothing else to do when lying down, either rubbing her breasts or licking there...
    Ji Yao knew it well. She had eaten very much today and didn't dare to leave any food. She begged Lin Rao for a long time before she could go for a walk in the corridor. Xiaoxiaoshi.
    Since she fell ill, it seems that the hospital has become Lin Rao's second "home". The eldest young master stayed in the villa without sleeping, and slept with her in the shabby hospital every day... He said it was sleeping, although he refrained from doing it, said what he said, and never fucked, but he never allowed himself to be naked.
    He seems to have some special talent in this area, and he can always coax and trick himself into eating some meat dregs. Ji Yao has a soft temper, and her experience in sexual affairs comes from Lin Rao. She rarely refuses no matter how many requests, even unreasonable ones, weird positions and methods of relaxation.
    After all, he is the "employer" and she is just his working girl.
    After witnessing Lin Rao's rage several times, Ji Yao was so frightened that she really didn't dare to make him angry again. Not even dare to resist anything when he wants to have sex. Anyway, there was a huge difference in strength between the two of them, and she couldn't resist him, so she simply behaved and enjoyed it, which made her wet quickly and made her less uncomfortable.
    In Lin Rao's words, "Do you need to cry every time? Did I rape you?" Every time he, a handsome guy, had to bear his temper to serve her, she felt that he had too much foreplay and disliked his slowness. It's better to finish it early, wash up and go to bed.
    Ji Yao said this a few days ago, and Lin Rao choked so hard that he couldn't say anything. He slammed the door and left in anger.
    Ji Yao is also capable. She never rushes to win him back like other girls. As soon as Lin Rao left, she felt quite relaxed. Finally, she didn't have to be tormented by him at night.
    The next day, Lin Rao seemed to have lost his anger, and came over to be careful with her again, licking his face... As long as the person was Ji Yao, he seemed to have endless patience.
    "Bao, you seem to have grown again. Did the soup help?"
    Ji Yao was in the ward, using the light to do her homework. When she lowered her head, she felt a hardness under her buttocks. No matter how stupid she was now, she knew that What the hell, Lin Rao had already sat over, held her on his lap, and rubbed her breasts with both hands. It was not enough, and he pressed her butt hard against the erection.
    "Everywhere is soft, and the breasts are so big. I can't fucking bear it. When can I get fucked?"
    Ji Yao looked at him coldly, still working on the questions with the pen in her hand, without stopping for a moment. Lin Rao pushed his leg, biting his lip and holding back from speaking. When he took off his underwear, he felt a chill under his butt.
    "What...what are you doing, Lin Rao." Ji Yao's eyes showed panic. He promised her not to have sex for two weeks.
    And she still wrote a short essay on WeChat, vowing not to cross the line while she was not recovering. She took a screenshot and saved it for him. Every time Lin Rao couldn't help but want to do it, Ji Yao would take it out to threaten him.
    "Don't worry, I won't fuck you." Lin Rao touched her lower body with his fingers, rubbed the clitoris beads, wet his hands, and a puddle of water gushed out, and he licked his fingertips. There was unconcealable lust in his eyes.
    I've been enduring this for almost two weeks. He dreams about fucking, and he has taken out the videos on his phone. The audio and video they took during sex have become his masturbation material countless times.
    Unexpectedly, he was quite talented as a photographer, and the photos he took of Ji Yao were more seductive than those AV actresses. Ever since he met her, he stopped watching movies.
    "You don't mind if I watch your video and masturbate in front of you, right?" "
    You... you do whatever you want."
    Ji Yao moved the homework book over, put on the headphones, and tried to pick up the small She was wearing underwear, sticking her butt out and groping under the chair for a while. Someone hugged her waist from behind and bit her earlobe fiercely. Her voice was despicable and a little bit arrogant.
    "I want to fucking masturbate in front of you, but you can't bear it?"
    "Then... what do you want?" Ji Yao squinted her eyes and was numbed by his action of rubbing her breasts, and she groaned, My body also softened.
    "What else can I do to you? You know I like you..."
    "You... don't say these two words, Lin Rao." Ji Yao couldn't listen. It was obviously just a transactional relationship, but Lin Rao liked to treat this He kept telling her to trick her, but she never wanted to be fooled again.
    "I like you, especially you, Yaoyao, don't you believe it?" Lin Rao's eyes were red with anger. As long as Ji Yao looked at him with a cold expression, he would be like an abandoned dog that no one loved. rub against her.
    "I believe... Then, can you let me finish my homework?"
    -
    Come back, I've been really busy recently, and the Qianqian update proves that I haven't given up yet, thank you everyone