37. The male dog ejaculates when he sees you

The male dog ejaculates when he sees you

The next day, Ji Yao groaned in his sleep. He felt sticky on his body and his chest felt cold. As soon as she opened her eyes, her face turned red with embarrassment and her head was completely confused.
Lin Rao's whole face was buried in her cleavage, licking the soft breasts like eating jelly. Her breasts were sticky, slippery, and cool. It was covered with the man's saliva, and I don't know how long he sucked it.
Ji Yao lay flat on the bed, and Lin Rao held her two big white breasts in his hands and kneaded them, licking them and making a squeaking sound.
"Lin...Lin Rao..." Ji Yao's face turned red and she reached out to grab the hair on the back of his head. She wanted to push him away and let him get up. How could she stand him like this? It was all too exciting for her.
After serving Lin Rao last night, she stayed up late to catch up on her homework. Lin Rao never had to worry about schoolwork, because he never wrote or studied. Ji Yao could only finish Lin Rao's homework as well.
After I finished writing, it was already three o'clock in the morning when I went to bed. She was in Lin Rao's bedroom, feeling unaccustomed to being anywhere, so she went to bed in the dark, huddled in the corner of the bed, kept a distance from Lin Rao, and fell asleep uneasily. There was no way to get a good rest.
In the middle of the night, Lin Rao hugged her up, put her into his bed, and let her sleep on his arm. He stared at Ji Yao's peaceful sleeping face as if in a daze, and then kissed her cheek. After a while, he reached into his clothes and touched him dishonestly. But Ji Yao always just grunted a few times. She had been tortured a lot during sex these days, and her physical strength was not as good as that of men. For such a small person, she had already lost her physical strength and was sleeping heavily. Even when Lin Rao touched her pussy and slept with his face buried in her breast, she never woke up.
Ji Yao didn't expect that Lin Rao would hold her down and ravage her so early in the morning. He ate her breasts unscrupulously. She was so dazed by the food that her nipples were sore and numb. Lin Rao took it into his mouth, slurping and sucking it. He kneaded the other breast, and gently pinched and slowly kneaded it with his palms.
"Are you awake?" Hearing her complaint, Lin Rao raised his head. His handsome face looked like that of a normal man, and he even had very superior facial features. Seeing it so early in the morning was enough to make a girl's heart flutter. With such a good-looking face, he was actually a big pervert in private. Ji Yao didn't understand how Lin Rao could do such perverted things unscrupulously. Why does he have so many quirks and are so weird? Besides making love, why did he also like to lick her breasts and lower parts...
"Lin Rao..."
She called out, staring at Lin Rao's handsome face, her heart tightened, and her physiological reaction was brewing subconsciously. It wasn't like she had reacted after being ravaged by him for a long time. Even her pussy tightened and seemed to be a little wet.
What a shame!
Lin Rao's eyes still showed the laziness of early morning. The sharp lines on his face were shrouded in the warm morning sun and seemed much softer. When he opened his mouth, his voice was lustful and magnetic.
"It took you a long time to wake up? You're such a sleepy baby."
"Well...you...get up...Lin Rao." Ji Yao saw that he was buried on her breast again and began to lick slowly, anxiously. She kept moaning, but he grabbed her thin white wrist and pressed hard on his dick through her underwear.
"Ah..." she exclaimed, her face flushed with embarrassment. His penis was so energetic. It was erect and the hardness was good. It was almost the same erection as when she was tortured last night. Even when she touched it, the blood vessels pulsed.
"Why are you...why are you..." Ji Yao was about to cry but had no tears. She really didn't understand. She wanted to say why she was hard again, but she couldn't say it. She just felt that Lin Rao was having an erection all day long. That thing It seemed like she couldn't let her go even when she was sleeping.
"Morning erection. What's so strange? I've never slept with a man."
Lin Rao asked knowingly. He knew that his baby was an innocent little chick.
"The baby's breasts are so delicious. I will lick them every morning from now on."
"I have to get up and go to school... I'm going to be late..."
Lin Rao buried his face in the girl's breasts again, took a few deep breaths, and After sniffing it, there was a sweet milky fragrance. What a baby? He seemed to be engaged in some kind of ideological struggle. He really didn't want to get up at all, he just wanted to stay in bed, suck her breasts, touch her pussy, let Chenbo's cock press against her buttocks, and stay in bed while holding her in his arms.
"My dick is hard. I want to fuck it...can I fuck her?"
He reached down and touched the gap between the girl's legs. He slowly massaged along the narrow slit. Ji Yao groaned dissatisfiedly, looking across the small Underwear, Lin Rao's fingers pressed it a few times, and the hole was numb and a little wet from his fingering.
She looked ashamed and felt anxious, fearing that she would be late for school. She kicked her legs wildly, so she could only close them together, pinching his disruptive hand, with a nasal sound of grievance.
"No... Lin Rao, stop it, please, I really can't do it. I'm late for school..."
"Fuck, it's really torturous," Lin Rao mumbled, his voice was low and suppressed,
"Then wait until school is over. What the fuck?"
"Aren't you going to school? I'll drive you after you finish walking the dog." He lay in the crook of her neck for a while and then got up first.
Ji Yao rubbed her sleepy eyes. When she got up and went into the bathroom, Lin Rao was brushing her teeth in front of the mirror, holding toothpaste foam in her mouth and pointing to the sink.
Ji Yao looked down and saw a new set of toothbrushes and toothpaste filled by Lin Rao. The cup was her favorite color.
She picked it up and brushed her teeth with him. After washing his face, he made a bun in front of the mirror, then turned to Lin Rao and asked,
"Lin Rao, do you have anything to wipe your face with? Cream... lotion and the like..."
Lin Rao opened the cabinet behind the mirror. door and find an unopened bottle of Lamer. Handed it to her,
"You can use it."
Ji Yao dug out a small amount and applied it on her face. The texture of the paste was fine and she felt it was better than the ones she had used before.
"The baby smells so good, let me kiss it." Lin Rao came over, hugged her, and kissed the tip of her nose. Ji Yao's little face was fragrant and soft.
Suddenly, she felt something hot and wet licking her calf, which made Ji Yao feel itchy. When she lowered her head, she saw that it was Lin Rao's large dog, a Labrador with gray and black hair. She had shiny hair, a leather collar, and even a dog suit...
She thought it was both cute and funny. He was indeed a dog from a wealthy family, and his life was better than that of some people.
"I'm right, Yahoo has taken a liking to you..." Lin Rao took a piece of underwear that Ji Yao had changed out of last night from the bathroom basket and gave it to Yahoo to smell.
"Yahoo, remember this smell, does it smell good?"
Yahoo kept wagging his tail and rubbed his face against Ji Yao's calf. She felt itchy and reached out to touch its ears. Yahoo suddenly stood up and could almost touch her waist. Ji Yao was startled.
Yahoo was riding on her calf, and her hind legs kept trembling, and there was a sudden rush of heat.
"Ah! What is that..." Ji Yao lowered her head to look. When Yahoo left, suspicious white liquid flowed from her legs. The smell was fishy and extremely strong.
Lin Rao's face darkened, and then he smiled evilly, took out the tissue, knelt down, and wiped her calf.
"It's okay...baby, Yahoo likes you so much. He ejaculated when he saw you..."
"I...I went to walk the dog." Ji Yao blushed to the extreme and hurriedly avoided Lin Rao before remembering that she was at his house. The "full-time job" is dog walking.
--