9. Good Girl , Just Fuck Your Wee (h)

"He's...my cousin." Ji Yao said, stubbornness flashed in his eyes, "You...don't talk nonsense."

She knew that there were many rumors about her in the school, saying that she was indiscreet and had an affair with the teacher. Could it be that this was the reason why Lin Rao felt that she could let him play with him?

In physical education class, whenever she ran and danced together, she would be ridiculed behind her back because of her developmental problems. Compared with her peers, she was indeed well-developed. Ji Yao's mother was not by her side, so she had nowhere to express her anxiety and shame about the increasingly obviously body bulge.

Sometimes when Ji Yao comes out of the shower, she always feels that her cousin is looking at her figure with a different kind of voyeuristic eyes.

So much so that even my aunt sneered at her from time to time, deliberately finding fault.

She dreamed of escaping from such a family. No matter where it is.

However, is it so difficult that these are also guilty? She was clearly right.

Ji Yao's angry appearance was also inexplicably pretty, the girl looked at him with reddish eyes, reminding Lin Rao of the little white rabbit he raised again.

The two walked one after the other. In the hidden area upstairs of the hotel, there was a fitting room. Seeing that her phone was out of battery, Lin Rao borrowed a power bank from the waiter for him and handed it to her.

Ji Yao charged the phone and checked the time, it was time to go home.

"I'm going home. My aunt will scold me if it's too late," she said.

Looking down, his hand was still firmly on her waist, moving up slowly, stroking her white waist back and forth, Ji Yao felt that Lin Rao's touch could always easily shake her mood for a while. Fluctuating, before he could react, he blocked her in the corridor and couldn't move.

With a dazed mind, she was wrapped in the boy's broad arms, and her nose was filled with the pleasant lime mint scent of Lin Rao's body.

"What do you like about Teacher Chen?"

"I... I didn't."

"Aren't you saying no? It's written in the diary that you think Teacher Chen is handsome?" Lin Rao asked forcefully, pinching the soft flesh around her waist.

"Nor...not at all."

Ji Yao was in a trance after being played by Lin Rao, and he couldn't smell the sourness in the air.

"Are you full?"

Lin Rao asked. The voice was magnetic and deep, and he deliberately said it in her ear, which made Ji Yao's entire shoulders and neck tingle, even the roots of his ears were red, and his cheeks were also slightly flushed, and he began to feel confused.

"Yeah. I'm full."

"But, I'm not full yet."

"Then...then what should I do..."

Ji Yao raises her head and asks him ignorantly, she is not tall, only 160 centimeters, which is considered petite among high school girls. However, Lin Raosheng's figure was tall and tall, and when he lowered his head slightly, his chin could just rest on the top of her head.