Chapter 5

HELLO SWEETHEARTS!

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!

LET'S GO

when y/n and others came out from that special booked room for their apology dinner manager hurried and came to y/n to drop her to her car but y/n was paying all her attention on her phone, then a girl came from right side she was talking to someone on call but she bumped on someone, that someone was y/n, cause that girl bumped on y/n making y/n's phone slipped from her hand and it fell on floor but that girl was about to fall and in fear of falling down she closed her eyes and tighten her grip on her phone on which someone was on call but y/n grabbed her waist and pulled her towards herself, right now y/n one hand was on that girl's waist and that girl was pulled towards y/n's chest so that she won't fall down seeing all this yeri was fuming in anger cause another girl was near her y/n, on the side of that girl already opened her eyes when y/n pulled her but y/n's eyes were on her phone which was on floor broken into pieces, manager was biting his nails being all nervous cause one side it was m/s lee the owner and other side was m/s shin one of the most trusted customer.

y/n looked at that girl which her angry eyes whereas that m/s shin's heart was drumming against her chest, y/n said in her angry voice,"did you left your eyes at home?" still y/n's hand was on her waist, m/s shin said,"you are so beautiful" her voice was like she is lost in y/n, yeri wanted to punch her face but BTS were holding her back by holding her arms, y/n said,"i know that" then she removed her hands from m/s shin's waist, manager went and quickly picked her phone and came back to y/n he said,"s-sorry m/s lee and sorry m/s shin" m/s shin looked at y/n in amazement cause in business world everybody know m/s lee CEO of Lee Enterprises but no one know full name of m/s lee, m/s shin said,"y-you are m/s lee? oh my god! hello I'm shin hari" y/n looked at her coldly and said,"i don't care, get me a new phone cause my this phone is broken because of you" m/s shin nodded and looked at the her phone where someone was already on call she told that person to send most latest model of a phone within 10 minutes at xyz restaurant, y/n was telling something to manager about work and m/s shin was admiring her, here yeri lost her control and went to m/s shin and said,"hello m/s shin I'm kang yeri" m/s looked at yeri and said,"hello, you are with m/s lee?" yeri nodded and said while looking at y/n"the person you are admiring is mine, i love her so take your eyes off her" m/s shin said,"but m/s lee don't love you back so i still have a chance *wink* darling we are love rivals i guess" yeri rolled her eyes and went back to BTS, yeri said to BTS,"she is a bitch!" jin glared at yeri but jungkook said,"hyung, noona is right" jin sighed hearing his dongsaengs, yeri said,"she said she have a chance on y/n, i want to kill her!" jimin said,"dude chill, you can be behind bars for that work" yeri sighed.

after 10 minutes, m/s shin's man came and give her the phone she asked, she went to y/n and said,"m/s lee your new phone" y/n nodded but m/s shin said,"m/s lee do you know Shin Corporation? it's under Lee Enterprises only" y/n nodded and said,"yes i know but world doesn't know that it's under Lee Enterprises" m/s shin,"today i was here to do the deal with your company i mean to get your company's approval" y/n nodded and said,"I'll tell after reading papers" here BTS and Yeri could feel that a bomb blasted on them cause Lee Enterprises was one of the world wide successful company till today date no one was taken their place, its heard that the CEO of the company started that company at very young age and literally give her blood,swear and tears (author saan,"i love their songs! my fav is Burning Up [FIRE] tell me yours in comment") and m/s shin was saying y/n is CEO of that place, now everything was taking place in their heads, y/n having black card,  that expensive bike, being owner of this restaurant,etc. but they were confuse cause y/n is sixteen and if she is CEO then at which age she started the company?