Chapter 19

HELLO SWEETHEARTS!

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!

yeri was walking through a corridor, she had the room key of y/n's room and she knew the room no. of her room too, with slow steps she stood in front of the room, she put the room key into key holder and door got unlocked with the sound of 'ding', yeri opened the door slowly, it was all dark inside, she got in and closed the door, she took more steps closer and then she saw y/n standing in front of the big glass window. y/n had a bottle of wine and many  wine bottles lying down on floor. 

(Room y/n is in)

yeri called her softly,"y/n

yeri called her softly,"y/n.." she turned back and saw yeri standing in front of her, y/n said in her drunk voice,"you? what are you doing here?" yeri went near her and said," i am here to help you y/n" y/n didn't liked anyone's help and as she is drunk her mind is not working properly, yeri starts taking the wine bottle from her and when y/n saw the alcohol going away from her y/n pushed yeri and yeri fell down on ground and her hand hit a bottle and it gave scratch on her hand yeri hissed with sudden pain, yeri looked at y/n but found her eyes cold, yeri again stood up, she understood how much addicted y/n is to alcohol that she don't even see who is in front of her, yeri again went to y/n and said,"y/n let me help you...you know this drink is harmful" y/n replied angrily,"no! this was the only thing with me when no one was so how should this be bad! GET OUT FROM HERE!" yeri flinched at the sudden outburst, yeri said," I won't let you drink any further!" yeri took the bottle from y/n and threw it on ground causing it to break down into pieces, y/n yelled,"NO!" y/n was looking at the broken pieces of bottle. 

y/n looked at yeri in rage, y/n grabbed both shoulders of yeri harshly and slammed her to the glass wall, yeri groaned at the grip of y/n on her shoulders, y/n said angrily,"how dare you!" y/n growled,"now I'll show you.. what happens when you mess with  Lee y/n" yeri was trying to understand what y/n meant but y/n kissed yeri roughly on lips of yeri, she was processing and then yeri kissed back but her lips were hurting cause y/n was biting them, y/n forcefully made yeri lay on the bed, y/n was on top of yeri hovering her. The whole night was terrible for yeri and y/n was mad as she was drunk, it was like yeri had seen a beast which was hidden in this beautiful face. sometimes y/n even beat yeri which made a fear built into yeri's heart. 

next morning, y/n woke up her head aching, she opened her eyes and saw only blanket on her, y/n tried to remember and she remembered what she did to yeri, y/n saw beside her but no one was there, y/n quickly got up from bed and changed her clothes.

y/n reached at apartment she opened the and entered then she turned to close the door after closing the door she turned back and a hard slap landed on her cheek making her head go other side,  y/n looked to see who is the person who dared to raise it's hand but y/n's eyes met with the angry eyes of yeji, yeji shouted,"YOU! WHY ARE YOU HERE NOW! TO AGAIN RAPE MY SISTER!" y/n was just looking at yeji, y/n was left with no words, y/n made yeji side and took a look of the room, boys were near yeri comforting her and Mr.Kang was looking at y/n with hurt eyes, y/n went near yeri but before she could go any more near hoseok stood up and pushed y/n away from yeri, yoongi also stood up and said in his cold voice,"i was trying to understand you and relate with you but in this case you are wrong, y/n" seokjin also stood up and said,"i thought you as my sister but what you did? you made my head low with shame and-"  before he could complete jimin and taehyung said disappointedly,"never expected this from you y/n" jungkook said,"noona, how can you do this with yeri noona? i thought of learning from you but i won't i thought of you as my idol but no! you can never be anyone's idol!" Mr.Kang said in his hurt voice,"i sent yeri to you with this thought that you can never harm her! I TRUSTED YOU! MY BIGGEST MISTAKE!" he cried looking at the her daughter, hoseok said," I'm disappointed in you y/n" till now only two people were quite, yeri tried to stand and namjoon gave her full support, yeri said looking at y/n her voice weak,"please leave and never come back, m/s lee

when yeri came in front of y/n, she saw the marks on yeri's neck and yeri's swollen lips, yeri's pale and weak skin and body, y/n can clearly see the broken heart and trust in yeri's eyes which were red by now due to crying, yeri's scream to stop rang in y/n's ears and when yeri said those words and mentioned her as 'm/s lee' y/n's heart broke into pieces as it already was breaking. y/n's breath were picking up a pace, she tried to calm them but she wasn't able to do it, y/n starts getting flashbacks in front of her, y/n's parents dying and her being helpless, y/n killing her caretaker, y/n killing her cat, y/n being raped, y/n being fed drugs, y/n's screams at the torture given by that man, now y/n couldn't make difference between her and that man cause yesterday what she did was same as that man had did. 

y/n looked in front of her see saw the yeri from last night all happy and enjoying that party then y/n blinked and saw the current yeri standing in devastated state in front of her and telling her to leave, y/n called in her low voice barely listenable,"yeri..." but yeri heard it and others couldn't, y/n didn't wanted to make things difficult for yeri so she left the apartment, after y/n was gone yeri collapsed on the ground and tears streaming down her face, Mr.Kang knew y/n is not a bad person but he was blaming himself for everything. 

next day, yeri and other were ready to go to school and worried how will yeri react after seeing y/n there, the door of apartment opened and few men entered inside and they went into y/n's room and started taking her things out, namjoon asked,"where are you taking these stuffs?" one of the man said,"its queen's order to bring all her stuffs and burn them cause queen has become underground and rumors are this that they(enemies)  even have tried to murder but we don't know weather she is okay or not until our headquarters got a message saying she will be underground and the work shouldn't stop" another man said,"sir, we are following our queen's order and she also said you all can stay here and don't have to pay the rent also" jungkook asked,"when will be your queen back?" that man replied,"last time she was underground she came back when she entered in your school but this time we don't know maybe for years or maybe never if she'll be murdered" then they all started doing there work. from that day y/n got vanished from the life of yeri and boys and even from both worlds she rules over. is this end?

SHOULD I END IT HERE? YOU TELL ME IN COMMENTS!!

BYE, SWEETHEARTS