Chapter 12

HELLO SWEETHEARTS!

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Y/n was getting panic attack, she was going back while having flashback of that place which made her like this before she could go any further yoongi pulled her from the wrist of her hand and engulf her into a hug, he caress her back slowly, yoongi could feel y/n's fast breathing, he was trying calming her.

 after 10 long minutes, y/n finally gain her conscious, she tries to get out from the hug but yoongi's hold got tight, y/n said,"i am okay now leave me!" yoongi said,"only if you'll me about how you reached there in that man's place?"  y/n pushed him making him shocked and yoongi wasn't expecting her to be this strong, y/n said looking into his eyes which was reflecting from moonlight which was entering from a window in kitchen,"i don't want to talk to you about anything and don't you know hearing someone without their permission is crime?" yoongi scoffed and said,"drinking underage is also a crime" y/n didn't argue any further and was about to walk out but yoongi grabbed her wrist and asked,"i am trying to help your mental trauma as a elder brother, so let me help you" y/n removed his hands from her wrist and said,"i don't need help and i can deal with it as i was dealing with it till now all alone" y/n went back in her room. yoongi sighed and turned to leave but was halted on his place seeing seokjin there, seokjin hugged yoongi and said,"never knew you went through this much things" yoongi hugged him back and said,"hyung i am fine now, the person who need help is y/n" seokjin nodded after getting separate from younger, seokjin said,"we'll try our best, okay?" yoongi nodded and they went back to their room.

next morning, y/n came out of her room but she wasn't in school uniform instead she was in formal wear and was fixing her coat which making yeri take glance at her again and again, jimin said,"stop looking at her like a lusting monster!" hearing him yeri choked on her water which she was drinking, when yeri was coughing then y/n looked at her direction but when she found boys taking care of her then she calmed herself, yeri asked after getting normal,"you are not going school?" y/n shook her head and went to wear her boots, yeri said,"I'll send you today's notes, okay?" y/n replied coldly,"okay" they all came out of the apartment and locked the apartment.

(y/n's formal wear)

then headed to lift for going down, y/n took out her earpiece and plugged one in her left ear, yeri was checking y/n out, y/n said in her stern voice,"stop checking me out!" yeri shifted her gaze to lift's door but she can see y/n's reflection in ...

then headed to lift for going down, y/n took out her earpiece and plugged one in her left ear, yeri was checking y/n out, y/n said in her stern voice,"stop checking me out!" yeri shifted her gaze to lift's door but she can see y/n's reflection in it, BTS were trying not to laugh at yeri's acts around y/n since morning, lift door opened and y/n was the first to left rest of others followed her and they all started to walk to school but stopped at a distance when they saw y/n standing at the entrance of building, yeri said,"why she is standing in sun?" BTS shrugged, soon 5 black expensive cars came and 3rd black car stopped in front of y/n soon two bodyguards each from first car and last car came out hurrying, first they bowed to their boss y/n, bodyguard 1 opened and placed an umbrella upon y/n's head in order to protect her from sunlight, bodyguard 2 said,"sorry mam, we are late...a-actually the traffic jam was on the way when we were heading h-here" he was scared of y/n's anger, y/n said coldly,"hmm...now you want me to stand here for whole day?" last sentence was in sarcasm, bodyguard 2 panicked and quickly opened the door of the 3rd black car, y/n got inside the car and the bodyguards went into the cars from which they came out, here BTS and Yeri was shocked to see this all. the cars went in full speed passing on the road in front of them.

in lee enterprises, as soon y/n entered inside the office all the employees stood up and bowed the murmuring which was a few seconds ago going on was replaced with the pin-drop silence. y/n walked like boss through the pass way. one employee which was new in that department whispered to  another girl standing beside her,"why are we fearing a child?" that girl said whispering,"she is our CEO or you can also say our boss m/s lee" that new girl's jaw dropped and she again looked at y/n's back which was heading inside lift with her 2 bodyguards.

y/n reached at top floor where her cabin is, as soon y/n got out from lift Mr.Kang came in front of y/n and bowed, y/n nodded her head and asked,"is everything ready?" Mr.Kang nodded and said,"m/s lee won't you have breakfast first?" y/n shook her head and started walking towards her cabin and said before going inside her cabin,"send my coffee and after an hour I'll take a round" the bodyguards stand outside her cabin door. after giving y/n her coffee Mr.Kang started to do his work.

y/n was checking files but her phone rang and she saw hari was calling her, she picked up the video call and put it on mute from her side, she saw yeri entering inside the classroom then she went and sat on her seat, a girl went to yeri and said that a teacher is calling her so yeri tried to stand up but she couldn't, she again tried then she saw her skirt is stick to the seat then she looked at everyone and they were recording her video, jimin went to her and looked at the whole situation, then yeri said to jimin,"mochi please help me" jimin tried pulling her skirt out from that glue but it didn't worked so yeri said,"cut that part of skirt" she had tears in her eyes cause the laughter of rest of the students were hitting her like spikes, jimin took the scissor from Taehyung and was about to cut but Yeji stopped him and said,"I'll do it" cause it was yeri's butt area and it wouldn't be good if jimin has seen that so she took the scissor from him and cut that part of yeri's skirt then quickly jimin wrapped his jacket around yeri's waist in order save her reputation. yeri ran out with jimin,taehyung and yeji following her but they gave a glare to hari before going out. y/n sighed and hung up the call and continue doing her work with yeri's thought disturbing her.

one person was panicking in his cabin, he said to himself,"w-why she c-came for inspection? what if she f-found out what i have done! n-no no i can't let that happen"

WHO THIS MAN? WILL YEJI,JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG TAKE REVENGE FROM HARI? WHAT WILL Y/N DO IF SHE FOUND OUT ANY MISTAKE WHILE INSPECTING DEPARTMENTS?  WHAT ARE THE SECRETS Y/N HAVE? HOW WILL YOONGI AND SEOKJIN HELP Y/N TO GET OUT FROM THAT MENTAL TRAUMA? TO ANSWER THESE QUESTION READ MY STORY FURTHER!

I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN NEXT CHAPTER, TILL THEN ENJOY!

BYE~