Chapter 18

HELLO SWEETHEARTS!

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!

they all are at party only hari,yeri and yeji are away from them rest boys are together with their families cause they all know each other, jungkook asked Mrs.Min,"ajumma,who are those people? as i can understand our dress code is bright colors and they are wearing all black or red or gray type colors and they are on the left side of the hall whereas we are on the right side, why it is like that?" Mrs.Min looked at jungkook's bambi eyes, first she cooed at his cuteness and then replied to his questions seriously,"they are not from business world they are from underground world or they are mafias, that's why the security here is tight and there no media here" boys parents were close to each others and not as close to the other businessman that's why yeri and yeji was watching them from their beside table, boys excused themselves and told that they were going to meet their friends, they went near yeri and yeji and sat with them, yoongi asked,"where is samchon(Mr.kang)?" yeri replied,"i don't know but he is very busy here too" yeri pouted and others chuckled seeing her pout, they told that who were the people on the other side of the hall, yeri and yeji was shocked to know.

after few mins, a man came on the stage in center which was actually dividing the hall into two parts, that man said on mic,"Welcome to all our guests both from underworld and business world" everyone clapped, he again said,"I'm Lucas Wang your anchor for this party! please enjoy but before that *his voice turned dark and deep* i want all the undercover journalist and press people in front of me" within few men were holding few people some of them were dressed in waiter cloths and some were in the dress of the dancers/stripper, Mr.Wang said to those men,"take care of them" they bowed and took them harshly from there, Mr.Wang again showed his smile like nothing happened, Mr.Wang said,"so this Party is organized by our mafia queen and the CEO of the successful company Lee Enterprises" everyone was shocked, boys made yeri and yeji look in front where hari was standing in black dress with his dad's wheelchair, they got to know that hari is also related to underworld, Mr.Wang said,"today you all will see her face but before lets enjoy this performance"  and few girls started dancing in a little revealing clothes. mafias were controlling themselves cause they can't go with those girls as they want to see mafia queen.

after performance, Mr.Wang again came on the stage and said looking on the left side of hall,"everyone have a great control" he then chuckled, Mr.Wang said,"so lets welcome our queen and CEO!" the spot light was on the stairs from where a girl in a black dress with white jacket was walking down she had a mask covering her eyes and nose, when she put her first leg on the stair the firing started in order to show her respect, business world people can't believe that she is this young. after she has finally been on the stage she raised her left hand and the firing stopped, she looked in the left side of the hall and everyone's head was down it was like they are bowing to her, then she looked on the right side and saw everyone's face with respect for her and her eyes met with yeri then she again looked straight.

now there was a beautiful chair, y/n sat there like a queen crossing her legs with a red wine glass in her hands, on the right side of the chair there was Mr.Kang standing and on the left side Mr.Wang, soon a dance performance began, and then at the end all the dancers were near y/n's chair they were shivering and the closest one among them opened the ribbon of the mask y/n was wearing and removed it and this is how the face reveal happened which shook the two world present there. 

y/n's beauty was nothing compared to anyone there, few people have decided that they will ask her hand for their sons but who will tell them that the girl they want as daughter-in-law in their house already have someone who is the most pretty in her heart, y/n got up and then Mr.Wang quickly handed her mic, y/n said in her cold voice,"i hope you will accept me and if you don't want to accept then leave from here and then never come back to me for any help" she was giving warning that they HAVE to accept her at anyhow, y/n again said,"I'm Dead Sunshine the mafia queen and Lee Y/n the CEO of Lee Enterprises" everyone clapped, y/n again continued after the applause was end,"the person in my right is my Right hand in this business which i have now and then person on my left is my left is my Left hand in mafia works, as we know my right hand knows nothing my left hand is doing and my left hand don't know what my right hand is doing, and most of all don't think them as my weakness cause they won't think twice before ripping you apart" her voice got scarier at the end and a shiver rushed to the spine of the people present there, y/n gave the mic to Mr.Wang, he said to y/n bringing Jackson in front of her,"he is my son, queen and as you know i am getting old so can he get my position after i resign and i assure you he won't disappoint you" Mr.Wang forgot that the mic in his hand is on and everyone is hearing this, y/n said still in her cold voice looking straight into the eyes of Jackson,"didn't knew he is your son Mr.Wang and about giving him your position....*she looks into the eyes of Mr.Wang and he shivered* i don't support nepotism so if he will work hard and i see him eligible for that position then he can have that but he can't then i also can't help,understand Mr.Wang?" Mr.Wang nodded, y/n walked to a corner as the stage started getting removed from the center, y/n saw hari standing with Mr.shin's wheelchair in her hands, she came and hugged her which y/n gladly returned, y/n went to Mr.Shin and handshake with him, yeri was continuously looking at y/n, hari was going a little far from y/n and her dad cause she got a call but she bumped someone and she was about to fall but two strong arms caught her slim waist, hari's eyes were closed in fear but when she felt something around her waist she opened them and her hazel eyes met someone's black orbs, Jackson quickly made her stand and said,"sorry..hari...i mean m/s Shin" hari got her senses back and said,"its okay...and thank you Jackson...i mean Mr.Wang" hari went to receive call here Jackson was staring at going figure then he turned and started walking.