Chapter 15

HELLO SWEETHEARTS!

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!

its been a week, y/n has returned home now, in this whole week y/n tried her best to ignore yeri, boys were happy too cause y/n really think of them as her brothers and now she interact with them too, James is still in Korea as he is stubborn and y/n didn't wanted to argue with him, right now they were at apartment and cooking lunch after getting home from school.

yeri called y/n,"lunch is ready" James has been staying in the hotel owned by Lee Enterprises, y/n came out of her room but she had files sets in her hand, she kept them on the center table and repeated this action twice after this she was about to go to eat but doorbell rang, everyone was looking at y/n from dining table, y/n went towards the door and opened it, y/n met with the questions of the other person,"are you okay? why you stopped me from coming in hospital? why you order me to not come to meet you in this whole week?" that person touched y/n's wound, y/n held her hands and stopped her, y/n said in her cold voice,"hari stop!" hari stopped and her eyes met with y/n's cold one, y/n got side giving her permission to enter inside the apartment, when hari entered inside she looked at the boys and Yeri, she had no expression on her face as she knows that y/n has confessed to her, hari just smiled softly towards them giving them signal that she knows everything and receiving the same gesture from them.

y/n came in front of her, hari hung her head low, she said in low voice,"i am sorry for what he has done-" she got cut by y/n's angry voice,"i don't need your freaking sorry m/s Shin, i want the repayment for the loss that my company has faced because of your so-called secretary" hari flinched, y/n said,"these are the files *she was pointing towards the files she bought from her room* i need you to study them and tell me everything till tonight" hari looked at her in disbelieve, hari said,"of how much loss you have faced m/s lee?" y/n replied,"3billion US dollars" everyone's eyes widen in shock, hari said shuttering,"3 b-billion dollars" y/n said,"yes and in these files has all profit-loss or any deals details that has made by Shin Corporation and the materials used in those deals, i have already corrected the data, you just have study them and give me the report of it" hari asked,"w-why i have to report you? my company always report to Mr.Kang then why you?" y/n said,"cause now Shin Corporations is under my special supervision until and unless your company repay us the whole amount, oh! and you know the fun fact?" hari said,"no" y/n said,"you have to repay the amount within a year or else say good bye to Lee Enterprises" Hari said,"please don't kick us out we were at the verge of bankruptcy and now also we weren't any good" y/n replied casually,"then repay on time" Hari sighed in defeat and went to check the files, y/n said while going towards the dining table,"if you need help then feel free to not ask me" hari looked at her not believing what she just said, jimin chuckled hearing y/n. 

they did their lunch, y/n got up and went to do the dish washing as she took that duty after getting home to less the burden of the rest housemates as they are cooking for her, after washing the dish y/n came back in hall and saw others studying and hari studying the files but hari was facing a little problem in that file so y/n asked her sitting on the nearest single sitter sofa,"want some help?" hari got startled at sudden voice of y/n, she looked at her and nodded her head, y/n took the file and started telling her about whats in that, boys were looking at her maknae were trying to understand her where else hyung can understand little bit but they all can sense professionalism in her as the way she talks,yeri was admiring y/n, after telling hari everything y/n went inside her room.