Chapter 10

HELLO SWEETHEARTS!

THIS IS THE SPECIAL/SURPRISE UPDATE FOR YOU ALL!

next morning, y/n came out from her room and saw yeri and others sitting on dining table eating their breakfast, y/n couldn't see anymore and rushed out but her wrist where she made a new cut yesterday rubbed against the sofa's rough fabric and her own uniform rubbed against her wrist, this friction opened her cut and it started to bleed making y/n growl at sudden pain, she held her wrist and saw blood dripping off her wrist when yeri saw blood flowing off y/n's wrist she quickly went to her and held her wrist pulled up the sleeve of he hand to see a fresh new cut on her wrist, when yoongi saw another cut his eyes darken and he looked at y/n's face which wasn't showing any pain even the blood was flowing of, yeri asked her worried,"why did you cut yourself?" y/n said,"leave my hand" her voice was so commanding that yeri left her hand, y/n went out of the house without any other words.

at school, they reached school and saw y/n going at rooftop which was unusual for her and hari going behind her, yeri and BTS also followed them just like the other time.

at rooftop, y/n was standing and blasting music in her ears to forget everything, hari came and hugged her from behind, y/n took out her safety knife and turned then she was about to put the knife in hari's neck but stopped after seeing her face, hari backed off in fear after seeing the knife, Yeri and others were seeing this all, y/n made her hand back and put the knife in her collar which nobody notice so for them it vanishes in air, hari calmed herself and yelled happily to y/n,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" making yeri and others shocked, y/n said in monotone,"so what?" hari asked,"aren't you happy its your birthday you turned 17" y/n said,"its like the same day as others nothing special"

when y/n lift her hand to put her earphones back hari saw the dried blood between y/n's fingers and she rushed held her hand saw the other traces of bloods which moved to her wrist so she pulled up her sleeves and saw a fresh cut mark, y/n has cleaned her hands but still few blood left between her fingers, hari asked at the verge of crying,"w-why?" she really loves y/n just like how y/n loves yeri and that was the reason why she was letting her go cause she wants y/n's happiness, hari asked angrily,"who made you cut yourself? tell me the name of the person and I'll kill him/her for you" y/n asked looking at hari,"really?" hari said determined,"yes!" y/n again pull out the knife from behind her back and put it infront of hari and said,"take this and kill me cause i am the reason of these cuts, go kill me!" y/n demanded, hari took a step back from the knife fear crept in her of imagining killing y/n by her own hands, she loves y/n this much that she can never do this, y/n said,"never say something you can never make yourself to do" she again put the knife in her collar and in others eyes making it vanish, jungkook whispered asked,"is noona magician she is making that knife vanish?" he was younger then them and asking them with innocence they wanted to cooed at his innocence but they want to hear y/n and hari's talk so they shushed him.

hari asked,"why did you cut yourself?" y/n burst out,"WHY THE HELL IN THE WORLD EVERYONE ASKING ME THE SAME DAMN QUESTION SINCE MORNING?!" hari flinched, y/n saw her scared she calmed herself and took a deep breath to make herself calm which never works, y/n said,"yesterday night i was about to spill the things out about my first meet with yeri!" hari looked at her in disbelieve, y/n said sadly,"she don't remember it!" hari said,"of course she was so small and won't remember it now but how you remember everything?" y/n replied,"hyperthymesia" hari gasped and said,"it means you can remember everything crystal clear" y/n said,"not everything but every detail, every smell and even a slight change in emotions *sad chuckle* cursed memory isn't it?" hari shook her head and said,"its so good its like you can relive everything clearly" y/n looked at hari's happy face and said,"its good when you have good memories but when you remembers your own parents getting killed in front of your eyes  then its cursed" hari's smile dropped, she looked at y/n in horror but y/n was looking at the sky, hari asked,"h-how did they died?" y/n replied,"murdered, they were murdered by a man whom i killed by my own hands" fear ran through all the people present at the rooftop, hari asked,"tell me one thing which was traumatizing" y/n replied,"many are there and you won't be able hear any of it" hari said,"atleast tell me maybe i can hear them" y/n said,"cut and held an abandonment of a woman" hari felled on ground cause her knees became weak after hearing y/n she wanted to throw up cause she can never imagine any woman's organ like that, she was looking at y/n in horror, she said shuttering,"y-you h-how can y-you do this?" y/n said still looking at sky,"with my own hands" hari said,"s-she must be bad p-person, she m-must have did something wrong" she wasn't telling y/n she was convincing herself more, y/n shook her head and said,"she was innocent, she was just taking care of a small girl later by whom she met a painful death"  y/n looked at hari's pale face and said,"go throw up hari" she didn't wait anymore and went to near dustbin and threw out her all breakfast, she came back terror all over her face, she was seeing y/n as if she was a monster, that mans words again rang in y/n's mind she shook of the thought of it but the look hari's face making y/n remember that day. she started telling hari which yeri and other can hear too, they were traumatized by hearing y/n's words

 ///FLASHBACK////

its has been a week since y/n came back to that place after she ran out, today was her 7th monthly birthday, that man came to her and took her by grabbing and pulling y/n's hair, she came out from that dark room into bright light, smell of alcohol ran in her nostrils she would have puke up if it was her first time but it wasn't, he threw little y/n by her hairs in front of the woman whom she loves after her mother cause she has taken care of her, that man said,"cut out her abandonment and held it in your hands" that woman cried and shook her head has no, y/n looked emotionlessly at that man to continue, he said,"if you won't do this, you will see her getting raped until she will die just like what happen with you" shiver ran through both y/n and that woman's body, y/n took the knife from the ground and went closer to that woman, her hands and legs were tied and she couldn't move seeing y/n closer to her making her breath hitched, y/n put the knife without reacting much into that woman and heard her scream of plead which shut when she cut out her abandonment in her hands. shivers ran through her body and his words next.

///FLASHBACK ENDS///

hari was completely shocked what y/n did was illegal but she saved her from unbearable pain just by giving her a pain for short amount of time. y/n was now looking at her wrist were was the scars she made as an apology from all of those living creature whom she killed in that whole year, hari asked,"so you cut yourself to die?" y/n replied,"no! its pleasurable cause i started loving pain" hari asked again,"so you cut yourself for pleasure of pain not for dying purpose?" y/n replied,"i have responsibility of my younger brother on my shoulders i can't die or else who will raise him?" hari sighed it was too much to take in. they sat their in silence until bell rang. yeri and BTS went back they saw they weren't talking any further, they were shocked so much that it was too much to digest.

HOW WILL THINGS GO IN YERI AND Y/N'S LIFE FURTHER? TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION READ MY STORY FURTHER!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER, TILL THEN ENJOY!

BYE~