Chapter 8

In the kingdom called Labyerta, where the servants of the evil witch queen are serving her meal and the two others are blowing her with big fans on both sides of her throne. With her metallic pointy long nail accessory, that she wears on her finger, she pierced the grape and eat it afterward. While in the middle of her meal, one of her guards entered the throne room and walks from the large doors to the front of her throne, the guard respectfully kneel in front of her.
          "Your majesty some guards from San. Diego delivered this piece of paper," the guard says. She lifts her hand to signal her servant from the other side to deliver her belongings. The servants assist her to wear her fluffy black scarf around her neck and shoulders, and her protective arm gears. She stood up from her throne and walks down the stairs towards the guard.
          She grabs the paper from the guard's hand and opened it.
          'The beasts inside of those who are suffering awakened and are ready to do vengeance on you. You shall be imperiled of what may happen to you Witch, including all wicked who's in a higher position that is under your command'.      
          "I knew this already," she says, rolling her eyes, she crumbled the paper and throws it away. She turns around to get back to her throne, "And I knew who she killed," she adds.
          "Permission to speak your majesty, there is someone you need to know she is with," the guard said.
          "Who?" she asked, turning her head to her shoulder.
          "The two brothers your majesty,"
          "Huh!— Really? Well, let's see what they can do," She turned around.
          After that, the Queen with her guards walks out of the throne room and goes where her servants are cleaning.
          "Which of you is named Olivia Bangket?! The mother of the half-brothers Kendrick and Luke!" she shouted, making everyone stop what they are doing and directly bow down.
           When Olivia hears it, her heart beats fast, feeling anxious, and tears threatened to fall. To avoid making the Queen mad, she stepped out, "That's me, your majesty," she stuttered.
           "Guards! You know what to do,"
           Olivia was shocked and doesn't know what is going on, or what is the reason why is she doing this. The guards started to escort her out.
           "Your majesty! Why? Wa-what did I do? Please don't do this!" she begs, tears yet running down her cheeks.
           The guards throw Olivia into one of the castle's cells. Olivia begs the guards but they did not reply. Then the Queen arrived and ordered the guards to leave them, for she wanted to talk to Olivia. "Why did you do this? I didn't do anything wrong your majesty" she asked, sobbing.
           "It's not about you... Well, I think your sons are getting themselves in trouble," the queen says, followed by a little giggle.
           "What?" Olivia was confused.   
           "They are just planning to—take me down, which we all know that's not going to happen... Right?" Olivia did not reply.
           "Please don't hurt them your majesty please... I would do anything just don't hurt them," she begs in a stuttering voice.
           The Queen smirks at her. "Well, what I will ask is simple— just stay right there and wait for your sons to come," she said while walking around. "Don't worry Olivia, I'll still give you some food to eat... after all this time, I still have mercy."
           After she said that, she leaves Olivia, all alone in that cell. Right after that, she called the guards to come, and the guards instantly walked toward her and bowed at her. "You have to watch her; don't let her leave her cell... Got it?" With a strong voice
           "Yes your Majesty," the guards said, with a bow.
           The Queen started to walk away, but before she could step up the stairs, she stopped and looked back at the guards. "Oh; guards!— Don't starve or hurt her... understood?"
           "Yes, your Majesty,"

Back in the town, the group started to look for Lynn, they are looking at every place they have been, but they had never seen her. This town is pretty big, that is why they can't manage to find her in just one day. At that time, while they are wandering around the wide street that is connected to the market, someone shouted, not clearly and loudly. "You hear that?" Kendrick stopped and asked.
           "Hear What?" Jake asked. They stopped for a few seconds to listen, and again they hear someone shout, but this time it was slightly clear, that it sounds from behind them. They turn around to see who is it, and the person shouts again, "Ho—" The words got cut off when a large wagon full of goods and sacks slowly passes by in front of them, covering their sight on the other side. Percy declared to keep moving, for they are wasting time, so they turn around and head to the crowded market.
           There, a lot of people are chatting and purchasing stuff and goods, some men are drinking beverages in the corner. They keep looking for Lynn there, however, many vendors are blocking their way, advertising and pursuing them to buy what they are selling. "I think we need to get out of here," Luke suggested, everyone agrees. However, when Hope turns her head at their back for the last time, she saw Lynn, she looks like she is looking for something.
           "Wait wait wait, guys is that, Lynn?" she says, zooming her face, and everyone instantly turns back and leans their feet to get a high view. But unfortunately, some random giant-size guy block their view, so they did not see if that is her. Hope clapped her hand on the guy's big hard leathery armor on his stomach to make him move, but this guy is hard, he can't be move and don't want to move. Jake tap his finger on Hope's shoulder, Hope turns her head and saw Jake and the others looking nervous and looking up at someone, she look up and saw the big giant size man, looking down at her, and looking so mad.
           After that, some men approach him, they are also big, "Why'd you stop?" one guy said in a deep loud voice.
           "Get, out, of my way lady," The big guy says, his voice is so deep and raspy, he sounds scary and furious. Hope was nervous, and slowly stepped back but never take her eyes off him, "Sorry," she says in a soft voice. "Um, guys I think we need to go," she leans her head back to the boys and whispered. They instantly walk away fast, "I swear that is Lynn, she's like; looking for us," Hope says while they are walking away.
           "I did not see her because of that giant-looking man, he's scary tho," Jake followed.
           "Shut up Jake! we have to turn back," Hope growls at him. They immediately turn their way to where they saw Lynn. They start to look everywhere leaning their feet for a high view, until Hope bumps into something, or should I say, someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking," Hope says but her eyes are focusing on the distance.
           "Well, I think you should—" the lady's words got cut off when she saw Hope, "Hope!"
           Hope looks at her and realized it was Lynn, "Lynn! Oh thank goodness," she then hugged Lynn. Lynn did not expect that.
           "Oh, hey guys,"
           "Man, where have you been? We've been looking for you since yesterday," Kendrick asked Lynn in a strong worried voice.
           "Oh that's sweet Ken," Lynn spoke. "I told you I can handle myself."
           "But why'd you just disappear?" Hope asked.
           "Sorry, I saw an old man, he needed some help, I decided to give him a hand so he can get back to his house,
           "So, Why?—" Kendrick's words got cut off when Jake said. "Ok, ok that's enough guys we heard the reason, Don't take it so far," he says clapping a hand on Kendrick's shoulder.
           "Is your mission successful?" Lynn asked.
           "Yeah, he's now in the forest," Percy said.
           "Can we go there? I mean, I hate this place, and we have no place to rest here," Lynn says.
           They then leave the market and Hope the giant man looking at her, so she hurried. They ride their horses and drove to the forest, they reached there and surprisingly, Ben is not there. They are calling his name but no one answers. "Where is he?" Percy asked.
           "I think she went to his cousin," Luke replied.

Luke was right, Ben went to Sanya that time, with a cloth to cover his face. He waited outside the corner of the house for Sanya. A couple of minutes later, one of the maids went outside to throw some rubbish, and while doing that, she saw Ben.
           "Can I help you sir?" she asked "You looked like Sa—"
            "Yes yes about her, Sanya, can you call her? I'm begging," Ben interrupted.
            Luckily the maid was Grace, and she immediately went inside to call her.
            "Hey Sanya, some guy looking for you outside," Grace said, she sounds nervous.
            "Who? I mean; can you describe him?" Sanya asked.
            "He's like, tall, and... Argh, sorry if I'm dramatic..."
            "Wa why you're acting like that?"
            "Cus the man looks like you— and, he's pretty gorgeous," from a nervous voice she switched into a soft dreamy lady.
            Is it Ben?
            "Oh for goodness sake Grace," Sanya rolls her eyes and instantly went outside.
            Sanya stepped out of the house and ran down the stairs to see Ben, stamping her feet while walking toward him, "What are you doing here? You idiot," she says with a strong and whispered voice.
            "Why you don't want to see me?"
            "What the heck Ben, did you forget? that my madam is the one who put you in prison, and in case you forgot, you just ran away from prison," she says in a whisper, sounding mad at him.
            "You are the one who told those guys to get me out there," Ben said, arguing with Sanya.
            "Well of course I don't want you to get executed you dumb ass,"
            Ben's face turns into confusion, "Wait wait; executed?" Sanya nods after he says it. They got interrupted when Grace knocked at the glass window on top of them, Sanya and Ben looked up at the window and noticed Grace was pointing at the side, she looks worried, and looks like the pointing is a warning that someone is coming. They looked in the direction where Grace was pointing and saw in the distance a group of wardens coming.
            Sanya was shocked and pushed Ben and asked him to run, "Run, run Ben! Go!" she said nervously.
            Ben started to run, and fortunately, Percy and others came, riding a horse. They pulled Ben and make him ride on the horse. Sanya feels relief when they came right on time.
            She went back inside the house to continue her work, "That was close!" Grace spooked Sanya.
            "Thank goodness you're there Grace— Wait, why are you at the window that time and not in your work?"
            Grace just smiled, a blush running down her cheeks.
            "l know that look, Grace," Sanya said, and leave, leaving Grace daydreaming. Moments later, Grace get back to her work, she grabbed the broom and hears a knock on the door.
            "Argh, Now what!" she sighed. She opened the door and was shocked, it was the wardens, and looks like she was looking for someone.
            "Ca can I help you sir?" she asked with a choppy voice.
            "Is your madam there?" the warden asked and leans his feet to look inside the house.
            "Umm sorry but no, Can I ask why?"
            "If she comes back later, please give this," the warden did answer her question and gives a note. After that, they leave, and Grace closed the door, out of curiosity, she opened the note.
            'A pleasant day to you madam, we have some bad news. Unfortunately your prison, Ben escaped the prison Yesterday afternoon, and we are now trying to find him, and if we do, we will send a letter for the plan of execution.'