Chapter 13

With their horses, the group is heading West, using a path that is located in the middle of the woods, where they decided to rest at the side of the road after many hours of traveling. They were so tired and ended up sleeping under a big tree.
         It was already 2:00 in the afternoon when Jake woke up and saw Kendrick and Luke looking at the map, he walked towards them and reached for his bag to grab his leather water— He opened the flask and noticed that it had run out of water.
         He asked the others if they still had water, but they also ran out.
         "Jake, why don't you find a source of water around here," suggests Lynn sitting beside Hope who is reading the book of potions. Jake agreed and gathered all of their leather water flask. He was about to take Lynn's flask when Hope stopped him. "Don't, I'll go with you," said Hope.
         "What do you mean?" Asked Lynn to Hope. Hope looked at her and didn't say any words.

While they were walking on the path, Jake and Hope stumbled on a bridge. Jake ran towards it and saw fresh and clear water from the river, he signals Hope to hurry to bring him their flask.
          "Finally," sighed Hope, and walked towards Jake who was leaning at the edge of the river.
          "Give me the flask," asked Jake.
          After filling all the leather flasks, Jake closed his hands and scooped water from the river, and washed his face. "Look!... Look look look!" Shouted Jake, pulling Hope to see. "Woah those fish are amazing... Look at the colors," says Jake, kneeling at the edge of the river.
          At his back, Hope was standing looking at him while he is admiring the fishes, narrowing her eyes, and her lips were pressed together, with her arms crossed across her chest.
          "Jake... What's your goal? What's your purpose in our group?" asked Hope who is irritated and hates Jake.
          "What do you mean?—"
          "I bet you don't have a goal or a reason here! Have you ever taken this plan seriously?"
          "Of course I do—"
          "NO YOU'RE NOT!... YOU'RE NOT JAKE! you're always playful! Always being like a child for no reason! You're always annoying!... We created this plan because we all have goals and want to stop all this!... All the grief and suffering we experienced in our lives! Our loved ones died! Taken and slaved by that Witch! Don't you know that!?.... I guess you don't have loved ones... you don't have family who died and suffered, I guess you're an orphan who has no family... Are you? Are you an orphan Jake?... This plan is serious, it's not made for playing and pretend quest..."
          "Wow..." spoke out Jake, smiling, and his tears tempting to fall. "The way you say all those words sounds like you know me deeply huh... You don't know anything about me, Hope... You don't know what I've been through... Are you talking about pain on me? You know— It's not even a surprise to me... Since I was a child I have always been hated... The only person who loves me is not here now, and he's not coming back... Ever..." Replied Jake. Hope was stunned to speak, hearing all those words from Jake. "You don't know me... So don't judge me," added Jake and walked out.

Lynn was sitting peacefully under the tree, reading the book for potions, her face was serious understanding everything she was reading, but it seemed like it was easy for her to learn. While reading, suddenly a hand reached in front of her, holding a small flower.
        Lynn looked up and saw that it was Ben. "For you," said Ben.
        She looked at the flower and stared at Ben with a moody face raising her eyebrow. "Really?... A flower from a grass?... Hm No."
        She gets back to her reading and ignores Ben. Ben is feeling embarrassed for his move, and decides to get back at Sanya.
        "Really?... A small flower? From a grass?... Ben you have a bad taste," said Sanya, while Ben is approaching her.
        "Okay I know..." sighed Ben.
        "You really liked her?" Asked Sanya.
        "Mmhm..." nodded Ben.
        "I don't see anything bad about her... You said you want a strong and courageous woman. I think she's the one," Ben did not say anything but he was thinking about it.
        "You know what... Come with me," Sanya got up, forcing Ben to come with her.
        "Why?"
        "You want to give her flowers? Let's get her some nice flowers she deserves," Sanya says, pulling Ben inside the woods. "Don't worry guys we'll be back!"