Chapter II

Chapter Two - Frat Parties

"Ken. Ken, stop."

⇝☠︎︎⇜

McKenna stood around the drink table, she had a red solo cup in her hand, although it only had water in it. She wasn't a big drinker, or a big partier, so she was surprised that she was even here. She walked over to where Chad and Ethan were standing, jumping around while laughing. The two boys stopped what they were doing, looking over at her.

"McKenna! What are you supposed to be?" Chad asked, looking at McKenna's outfit.

"Can't you tell Chad? I'm myself!" McKenna answered, not an ounce of amusement in her voice. She was wearing a pair of loose ripped jeans, an all-black tank-top with a jean jacket.

"Mmm. Alright, Kenna, I need you to back me up on this. Ethan needs someone." Chad said, looking at his roommate.

McKenna nods. "Yep, that is true." She said before looking around, she noticed a girl that was dressed like Harry Potter dancing around, waving her wand. "Her?" She pointed to the girl.

"Gorgeous, but no." Ethan said, focusing his gaze on McKenna.

"Just ask her out!" Chad pushed.

"No." Ethan laughed.

"Got to have confidence. Plus, look at you, man! Practically an entire meal all on your own." Chad said, trying to boost Ethan's confidence.

"Really?" Ethan asked, looking down.

"Yeah. You're Ethan Landry." Chad placed his arm on Ethan's shoulder. "Hey, excuse me!" He called out, getting the girls attention.

"Oh, my god, Chad." McKenna groaned, putting her head in her hand.

"Howdy. How you doing? My friend here, he's a snack, right?" Chad asked, the girl shrugged before turning back to her friend group. Chad chuckled.

"What did that mean?" Ethan questioned, looking over at Chad.

"No, it's good." Chad told him.

"No it's not." McKenna blinked, staring at Chad blankly.

"What?"

"Well, it's not bad. There's room for improvement." Chad said, him and Ethan laughing.

"Hey," Anika walked up to them, "big guy, you're needed."

The three followed after Anika, walking over to a staircase, where some guy was walking a very intoxicated Tara up the stairs. "Hey, partner." Chad said, catching the two's attention. "Tara's good down here."

Frankie scoffed. "Sorry, bro, I didn't catch that."

Chad chuckled sarcastically, leaning forward a bit. "Yeah, you did."

"No, Chad." Tara walked down the stairs. "It's fine. I want to."

"Yeah, see, Chad?" Frankie followed.

"It's okay." Tara said again.

McKenna sighed, rolling her eyes and leaning her arm on Ethan's shoulder, who was standing next to her.

"She wants to." Frankie continued before grabbing Tara by her arm roughly and dragging her up the stairs. "Come on."

Tara winces. "Ow!"

"Oh, shit." McKenna muttered, knowing what was about to happen.

Chad grabbed Frankie by the back of his shirt, pulling him down the stairs. "Why don't you get your fucking hands off her."