Chapter VI

Chapter Six - The Shrine

"I, honestly, don't trust Bailey."

⇝☠︎︎⇜

"Well, a dark alley. Definitely not gonna get brutally murdered down here." McKenna muttered as she walked next to Ethan in the back.

"Jason and Greg were little Atlanta rich boys. Apparently, the used fake names to rent this place." Gale explained.

"How did you find it?" Kirby asked, she was walking next to Gale, the two of them leading the group.

"It's called 'investigative Journalism' for a reason." Gale said, turning to look at her. "How didn't you find it? Weren't you tracking them?"

"I went through their financial records dozens of times. This was not in any of them. Doesn't make sense." Kirby told her.

"Oh, my gosh, they're getting annoying." McKenna mumbled, rolling her eyes. Ethan looked down at her, smiling softly.

"Don't worry. I'm just really good at my job. You'll get there." Gale said, walking ahead of them and causing Kirby to sigh. Gale used a key card to open the door, they walked in, and then she used another one to open another door.

"What is this place? What's with all the security?" Sam asked as she walked in, the others following after her. Gale hit a switch, turning the lights on.

McKenna looked around. "It's a movie theater." Tara informed them.

"It's not just a theater." Gale started. "It's a shrine."

They walked through the curtains, looking at everything. On the other end, a metal curtain was being lifted, revealing nine Ghostface costumes, all the masks taken off. "Holy shit." McKenna muttered, pushing past everyone and walking around.

"They've got the whole goddamn franchise." Mindy spoke up as McKenna walked over to the shrine for Wes, her closest friend.

Everyone conversed in little conversation about the things they saw. "You all have been through so much." Bailey told them, McKenna whirled around, glaring at the cop.

"Shut the hell up." McKenna growled, narrowing her eyes at the man. Ethan walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, it's alright." Ethan whispered to her, she huffed, turning around and walking in a different direction.

McKenna blocked out their conversation as she walked up to her dad's mannequin, sitting down in front of it, she didn't notice Sam had walked up to Billy's, which was in a glass case.

"Hot damn! How fucking cool is this place?" Billy asked, causing Sam to sigh.

"Fuck, no."

"Fuck, yes." Billy said as Sam looked up at her father's reflection. "Come on, Sam, you got to be excited to get our murder on again. Together. Billy and Sam. Team Loomis. Get ready to slice up more motherfuckers." Billy said, Sam placed her hand against the glass, Billy nodding.

"What are you doing?" Tara asked, jumping Sam out of her thoughts.

Sam took her hand off the glass. "I don't know." Sam answered.

Ethan looked over at McKenna, who was still sitting in front of her father's mannequin. He made his way over to her, ignoring the Carpenter sisters and sitting down next to McKenna. "Hey." Ethan said softly, placing his hand on the girls shoulder, making her jump.

"Sorry. I just... I got lost in my thoughts." McKenna sighed, looking over at him.

"So... Somebody killed these chucklefucks and took over?" Chad asked as him and the others joined the sister and McKenna and Ethan on the stage.