Chapter XI

Chapter Eleven - Death, Death, and More Death

"But that won't stop me from killing you."

⇝☠︎︎⇜

"You know, if I wasn't completely pissed at you, I'd say this was hot, because it is." Ethan said as McKenna pulled Ethan into a back room. McKenna turned around, grabbing Ethan by his shoulder and pushing him into a wall with her knife to his throat.

"Say that again and I'll cut your tongue out." McKenna threatened.

Ethan smirked, liking this side of her. "God, I can't tell if you actually don't like me or if you're just acting." He said, before McKenna could answer, Bailey screaming was heard. "Fuck." Ethan muttered, trying to get out of McKenna's hold, but her grip was too strong.

"Stop fucking moving or I'll actually slit your throat." McKenna warned him, Ethan stopped moving immediately.

"What?"

"Gosh, Ethan, you are so fucking stupid. Of course I like you, I like you a lot." McKenna told him.

"Really?"

She nodded. "Really."

"Wow." Ethan breathed.

"But that won't stop me from killing you." McKenna stated, and before Ethan could protest, she slit his throat. He fell to the ground, gasping for the air that he wasn't going to get. McKenna kneeled down next to him with a sickening sweet smile. "I really, really did like you Ethan, but you and your family got in my way, so I had eliminate you guys." She said before taking out a gun and shooting him in the head twice.

She smiled before walking out into the main room, where Sam and Tara were sitting on the steps to the stage. "Boo!" McKenna yelled, jumping out in front of them. "I hope you guys didn't forget about me."

"McKenna." Tara breathed as McKenna pointed the gun at them. "Where's Ethan?"

"Dead, I slit his throat then shot him in the head. Twice." McKenna shrugged. "Say bye guys." McKenna smirked, about to pull the trigger when she was knocked out, she fell to the group, the knife and gun falling from her hands.

"McKenna too?" Kirby asked, panting heavily as she looked up at the sisters.

"Yeah." Sam nodded.

"Well, I'm not gonna let her live after that." Kirby muttered, picking up the gun that McKenna was holding and shot her in the head.

🎭🔪

Tara and Sam moved out of the way as Kirby was rolled over to the ambulance they were standing by. "If you ever need me, call. We're all part of the same fucked up family now. And legacy doesn't always have to be a bad thing." Kirby told them, before Tara started crying. "Hey." Kirby said softly, looking over at her.

"Hey, we've got another one here!" A paramedic yelled, catching the others attention.

"Chad! Chad!" Tara yelled, her and Sam running up to him.

"How are you alive?" Sam questioned.

Chad held up five fingers, but Tara shook her head, putting one down. "Core fucking four." Tara scoffed, coming up with a new nickname for them before pulling down Chad's oxygen mask and kissing him. "Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. You probably need that." She said, pulling the mask back up and kissing the side of his head.

"Oh, are you guys okay?" Mindy asked as she ran up to them. "I know who the killer is. It's Ethan and Bailey."

"And Quinn." Sam told her.

"Don't forget about McKenna, who was working solo." Tara added.

"And Quinn? And did you just say McKenna?" Mindy questioned, Sam and Tara nodded. "Fuck, did I miss the monologue again? Is he okay? Are you okay? You don't look okay." Mindy said as she got into the ambulance with Chad.

Sam looked down at her father's mask. "Sam." Tara said, snapping Sam out of her thoughts. "You coming?"

Sam dropped the mask, walking down the road with her sister.

🎭🔪