Chapter IX

Chapter Nine - Killers Revealed

"It's little Macher."

⇝☠︎︎⇜

Ethan smiled at the sisters. "Mindy was right. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean, all I had to do to meet you, was room with conceded condescending alpha, literally named Chad. Fuck, it felt good to kill him!" Ethan exclaimed before holding up his mask, pointing at it with his knife. "This was your grandmothers, Sam. Nancy Loomis? It really runs in your fucking family, doesn't it?" He dropped the mask to his side. "Speaking of family." Ethan started.

"Wait for it." Bailey said.

"My names not Ethan Landry, is it Dad?" Ethan looked over at Bailey, who was laughing.

"Dad?" Tara asked in confusion.

"Wait, if it's you two, then that just leaves..." Sam looked over at the other Ghostface. "Mindy?"

The second Ghostface took off her mask. "Hey, roomies. Didn't see that one coming, did you?" Quinn said.

"Yeah, because you died." Tara shot back.

"Kinda didn't... Though." Quinn said, looking at her dad, who looked back at her. "But, it was a good way to get off the suspect list. Stab Gale Weathers, stab Mindy on the train. That sorta thing." She explained.

"Yep, and I just made sure I was first on the scene so I could switch her body out with a fresh one. A little fake blood, a prosthetic, you'd be amazed what a grieving father can get away with." Bailey explained as Ethan and Quinn separated, walking around the sisters.

"I got Stu Macher's mask; he was my favorite. Not to mention, McKenna's father." Quinn told them.

Ethan placed Nancy's mask on the mannequin with her suit. "That's number three." Bailey pointed to Nancy's mask. "Number two." He pointed to Stu's before pulling out Billy's. "This leaves, your fathers." He held it out. "This is what we've been counting down to, Sam."

Sam eyed the mask. "I'm gonna need you to put it on." Bailey told her.

Sam smacked the mask out of Bailey's hand. "Fuck you!"

Ethan leaned over a display case, cutting Sam's arm. "Whoo." He laughed.

"You stay the fuck away from her!" Tara yelled.

"Oh, come on." Bailey laughed.

"What-what is this?" Sam asked, looking at Bailey. "You did this as a family?" She turned to look at Quinn and Ethan.

"Oh, yeah, bitch, you should know better than anyone." Quinn said as she walked towards Sam.

"They're still not getting it." Ethan laughed.

"Look, I don't know what you believe, but I didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro. It wasn't me." Sam turned to look at Bailey.

"Oh, that, of course you didn't. What do you think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory. Come on, who do you think started the rumors about you in the first place." Bailey said, looking over at Quinn as she raised her hand.

"Do you know how easy it was, to turn Sam from the hero of Woodsboro into the villain? How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people rather than the best?" Quinn questioned.

"Because it's not enough to just kill someone these days, you have to assassinate their character first. So, when Dad here, discovers your horribly mutilated body," Ethan started, and Quinn jumped at Tara, "posed with Sam, wearing her father's mask, he'll say some poor dumb bastard read on the internet that you're the real Ghostface, who took matters into their own diluted hands."

"Exactly! That's why it's the perfect alibi. And all the best lies are based on the truth." Bailey said. "You're a killer." He pointed at Sam. "Just like your father."

"No, I'm not!" Sam yelled.

"Yes, you are, you motherfucker! You killed our brother!" Quinn yelled at her, her eyes glossy.

"What are you talking about?"

"You said you brother died in a car crash." Tara spoke up.

"No, no, no, you sweet dumb thing. He died in Woodsboro, at the hands of your bitch sister." Ethan said, pointing his knife at Sam.

Sam looked at them before turning to look at Bailey. "Your Richie's family."

Bailey nodded. "Yeah."

Sam turned around as Ethan jumped at her, stabbing her in the shoulder. "Ding, ding, ding! Now she's finally starting to get it." Ethan laughed.

"Now!" Bailey yelled, but before anyone could do anything else, a loud ring rung through the theater. Everyone stopped, looking around in confusion as Ethan pulled out his phone. He saw that it was McKenna and laughed.

"Oh, haven't seen her yet. It's little Macher." Ethan said before answering the phone, putting it on speaker.

"Ethan, help!" McKenna yelled over the phone.

"Hello, Ethan." Ghostface said, everybody stopped what they were doing.

"Who the hell are you?" Ethan asked, looking between his father and Quinn, who were both just as confused as him.

"I'm a different one." Ghostface said.

"Ethan! Please! Help me!" McKenna cried.

"Where the fuck are you?" Ethan asked, he might've been out to kill them, but he did like her, a little more than he was supposed to.

"Oh, McKenna will be fine. I just want to know how you've been, how you plan on killing Sam and Tara if Richie and Amber weren't able to." Ghostface said.

"Bring McKenna out here, now!" Ethan yelled.

"I can do that." Ghostface said, then hung up the phone.

Ethan looked up at Bailey before they heard a door open, they turned to see Ghostface walk in, but no McKenna. "Where is she?" Ethan questioned, stalking towards Ghostface, but the new killer held up their own knife, stopping him.

The newest Ghostface looked around at everyone before shrugged, grabbing the bottom of their mask and pulling it over their head.

🎭🔪