.012

I stayed busy the whole time. Not even a pee break. If a girl gotta go, she's gotta go. I'll bring that feedback back to boss. I was literally holding it for so long I guess I was doing the pee dance because some of the guys joined in on me dancing.

Finally after a few hours I was done. I told the guys bye and parted ways to the bosses tent to drop off the clip board "nice dancing with ya" Yuki that I now know waved bye going to take a nap. I liked Yuki, he was only a inch taller than me so we got along great.

At first he was got angry with me I guess cause I keep making fun of his height, but then he started making fun of my hair being frizzy. My hair wasn't used to the humidity or the wind. Especially today, the wind at the beach was ridiculous. My hair was everywhere.

Note to self to find some hair clips.

I notice Drey was gone and Travis was almost finished with his listed so I waited sitting down on one of the chairs I found at the edge of the woods.

"Hey you" I looked up to see Z walking towards me sitting down to a chair on my left

"Hi, where have you been? I haven't seen you all morning" not that I was looking for him

"I was on the boat helping inside. Some guy sneezed and blew everything over, so it took almost the whole time to pick everything up"

"Sneezed?" I questioned

He laughed pointing over to a guy with blonde hair "that's Ben, I guess he's ability is to move things with wind?" He said but more of a question not really knowing

"So like Superman when he blows out his mouth"

"Exactly like Superman" he agreed

"How did the first day of work go? I assume boss gave you orders" he mentioned looking at the clip board

"Oh yeah-" looking down at the papers I hid the little doodles I did when I got bored of them counting "it wasn't to bad. Would've been better if there was food"

"Speaking of food I actually have to go help finish lunch. We're gonna have a late lunch but at least we get something" he said getting up, I doing the same

"I'll save you some extra. Just don't tell anyone" he winked at me

I held out my pinky so now he has to save me some or else I could never trust him again if he broke the promise. As soon as Z walked off Travis came over out of breath. Putting his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath I couldn't make out what he was saying "you okay there buddy?"

"Y-yeah. Bro" he cracked his back "I thought you were in trouble so I came to the rescue"

I looked around me only to find nothing "so much trouble. Let's go silly"

I walked off with him slowly trailing behind me, still catching his breath. I knew he only ran over to me was because he saw Z and I talking.

~~~~~

We reached the boss's tent hearing someone already in there "knock knock"

"Come in Dawn"

We walked in to be meet with Drey and two new people. I'm guessing Blue and Rose since they looked similar and she was the only girl "how did you know it was me?"

"Your the only one to say knock knock"

Me and Travis handed him our clipboards. I walked over to Drey and sat on the arm of the couch while Travis sat beside him "I would like you two to meet my children"

"This is Blue my oldest and my baby girl Rose"

I sent a small wave and Travis gave them a 'whats up'. Blue was definitely handsome, brown hair and light brown eyes. He was as tall as Travis maybe bet him by a few inches. Rose on the other hand was gorgeous, she looked the exact same had Blue just a girl version.

"It's so nice to finally have another girl on this island" she mentioned holding out a hand

I got up to shake her hand along with Blue "I'm Dawn, nice to meet you two. Your dad has told us so much about you guys"

"Really?" Blue gave his dad a side eye "him. Talked about us?"

"No I lied. I just didn't know what to say" I shrugged. I felt weight on my back seeing Travis throwing his arms around my shoulders and his head onto of mine.

"I'm Travis by the way" he said shaking both there hands only to squeeze Blues hard. Here we go again.

"I'm Drey" Drey jumped up throwing his arms around Travis and me

"We know goof ball" Rose cheerfully said

We talked for a few and I learned that they were twins. Only twelve minutes apart, Blue being the oldest. It seemed me and Rose would get along just fine even if she's quiet older than me. Eight years to be exact making her to be twenty five. Good thing was Blue and Travis seemed to hit it off pretty well also.

"Come eat lunch with us, yeah?" Rose asked throwing her hands in her hoodie walking out the tent along with Travis and Blue deep in conversation

"See ya later boss"

"Great work today you two, whenever we get shipments in I'd like for you guys to continue doing inventory. Other than that come by sometime tomorrow and we can talk about starting a new job in a few days"

Dreys wined dragging his feet as he slowly walked out the tent "sure thing". I grabbed Dreys hand dragging him to catch up with the rest but he was to busy being a baby

Finally after a dreadful walk we got to the dinning area ready to eat. Me and Drey flew past everyone and got in line "I wonder what they have today?" Drey sniffed the air trying to figure it out

"Not sure. Whatever it is Z said he'd give me extra so we can share" I told Drey who started doing the happy dance

I shushed him "don't tell the others or else I'll have to share with them and then we get less"

He nodded instantly stopping and looking serious. We filled up our plates with the vegetables and fruits we wanted, slowly making out way the the meat section.

"So what did boss say about the tomato on the vegetables list?"

With a extremely exaggerated sigh "I finally convinced him to change it over to the fruits. He kept arguing with me that it's technically a vegetable because of its nutrition. I know my ninth grade teacher would have never lied to me so I made him change it cause he just wasn't right"

"Wait, are you talking about coach Roger" Coach Roger was the one in-charged of the schools sports and also our English and Health teacher. Again our town was so small we did have many teachers.

"That's him" Drey would sometimes go eat in Coach Rogers class during lunch time because Rogers was the only teacher to actually listen to him. Yes he got annoyed with him very quickly but never showed it to him.

We finally got to the meat section to see it was wild boar "this looks amazing" I drooled over the food

"Thanks, it's hot so be careful guys" Z said scooping some onto me and Dreys plates "also here you go. Like I promised"

Then the most wonderful thing to ever happen in my life just got handed to me. A container full of boar and a smaller one with some red sauce "it's my secret sauce. Trust me it's amazing with everything"

"Wow-" Drey memorized by the container "-you sir have a gift from god" with that he grabbed the container and ran off to an empty spot

"Thanks again"

"Anything for you gorgeous"

My face started to heat up so I began to walk away only to be stopped by Rose "well well well, I see Zero found himself a girl" she winked over at me

"Rose, care for some boar" Z held up with a smirk

"You know I don't eat meat dummy. Also Dawn here has a boyfriend, watch what you say" she swung her free arm over my shoulders

"Actually her and Travis are just friends" Z barged in with a 'I know more than you' look. I just rolled my eyes walking away from the two glaring at one another with Travis joining in with Rose.

~~~~~