.114

"We don't need a kitchen babe"

I rolled my eyes at Chans words. Who in their right mind says no kitchen is needed? A psychopath. I'm starting to think I'm dating one.

"Chan of course we do. Where else would the food go?"

"We have a dinning hall for a reason here"

He grabbed my pencil out of my hand and started to erase my master piece of a kitchen. Instead of a kitchen. He started drawing a small room.

Waiting for him to finish. His tongue sticking out to the side. His feet kicking in the air while he concentrated on his drawing.

"Better" he fished, "now we have a little living area"

I looked down at the blue print we were working on. We started out with how big we wanted it. Then we would find the right trees and area later.

Then we started with our room. We couldn't have a bathroom so we still would have to use the bathhouse. I did add a small tub to the corner though. Even though this isn't the decorating part.

"Not bad" I quietly said

It was honestly good. His little living area was cute and the perfect size. It would be right in-front of the door. We also added a small wrap around porch.

"We'll we're done here" he said getting up

"What?" I followed

"We're done" he repeated

I grabbed onto his wrist. Sitting on my knees I looked at the blue print we literally spent hours on. Only to have two rooms and a porch.

"There's no way Chan" I whined

"There is love" he kissed my forehead, "what else do we need? It's going to be much bigger than our tents combined. If this is about the kitchen, I'll add a small part to the living area"

"There's so much. We could be living in this forever. What if we get a dog? He will need its own space. What if we have kids? I can't have them in my-"

"Calm down" Chan said grabbing my hands, "this is only temporary. The more we find land. The more space we can build. Meaning we can then build a bigger place"

I nodded listening to his words. He was right I guess. We wouldn't be in this tree house for long. We were basically the leaders of this place anyway. We would need a mansion at some point.

"Your right"

"When that time comes. I'll make sure to get you the biggest kitchen there is"

"Promise?" I said looking up at him

"Promise" he kissed my nose, "now let's go give this to Blue so he can call in whatever for the next shipment"

I jumped up putting on my shoes. Waiting for him at the door. I grabbed his hand and walked with him to Blues office.

After dinner, we all went our separate ways and decided to make our blue prints. Even though Travis and Edwin weren't here yet. Drey and Ivy were already starting on theirs.

We got to Blues tent and Chan rang the bell outside. I did my normal 'knock knock' after him. Walking in after hearing him yell.

We were meet with Blue and Frank of course. But we were also meet with the rest of the group. I guess we were gone for so long we didn't realize they were back.

"Hey guys!" I waved

"Is that your blue print?" Drey asked

I nodded and he snatched it out of Chans hand. Ivy running up behind him to look, "this is so much better than mine"