.103

We all exited out of Blues office and went towards the dinning area to eat lunch. We were all just informed the files they got from Ivy's dad.

Rose surprisingly took it good. I think she's at the point where she just wants her dad back. Of course she wants her mom, but there isn't anything she can do to change that.

"What if June killed this Bennett guy for the boss" Edwin spoke up

"What do you mean?" Drey asked swinging their hands

Edwin shrugged, "everyone thought she did it for Christopher but what if she did it for boss"

It could be a possibility. Christopher and June did leave with him. So he would have to be somewhere around them.

"Why didn't you bring it up during the meeting?" I asked

"I thought it was stupid"

"I don't think so" Chan spoke up grabbing my hand, "I'm sure June still cares for Boston. So maybe she could have killed this guy for him"

I hummed agreeing, "why would Zack go after Boston?" I asked

Chan sighed "who knows. The file doesn't even give us enough information. It just leaves us with questions"

"What if June didn't kill this dude for either one. What if she actually is just crazy and feel in love with a married man who wouldn't go for her" Drey spoke up

I nodded, "that would be my second guess along side with killing him for Christopher"

We got in line and grabbed our food. Making our way over to the table. We sat down and I started to dig in. On todays menu was chicken with rice. Of course we had the normal side of fruit and veggies.

The weather seemed to be getting better. Waking up this morning, the rain had stopped completely and the clouds were now started to move along.

Though it wasn't a full clear sky. The sun was still trying to come out. I had my hair up in a messy bun due to the humidity. Strands falling down and my bangs sticking to my face.

I was glad to be back to wearing my normal biker shorts. It would be nice to wear a shirt, but I was afraid it would show a glimpse of the hickeys on my collarbone. So I stuck with a hoodie. Of course one I stole from Chans room this morning.

Anastasia pulled me off to the side this morning letting me k ow she spoke to Blue yesterday. Letting him know it was an emergency. He quickly called in multiple plan B's and said he'd ask for more condoms.

I laughed hearing her story about how his face turned red when she was asking. I'm sure it was awkward for Blue. Being asked this from someone twice your age.

Now I just hoped the boat would get here as fast as it can to deliver those pills I need.

"Let's do something today. Something fun" Yuki spoke up sitting down along with Zero and Blue. Now followed by Rose and Anastasia.

"Let's go swimming" Drey said

Almost choking on my food, I shook my head "let's skip on swimming. The water isn't calm"

It was somewhat the truth. The ocean water was still rough out due to the storm. It also wasn't clear like I would want it to be. Plus, I don't want anyone asking about those bruises.

"Then let's go to the waterfall" Drey mentioned

Hearing Chan quietly snicker beside me. I pinched his thigh making him yelp, "you good bro?" Zero asked

"Uh yeah man. Just a little cramp" Chan lied

"Oh those are the worse"

I looked over at Chan who knew exactly why I didn't want to go swimming. Trying my best to give him the meanest eye. I only got back a kiss on the nose.

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him noting wanting him to see my smile. I looked up seeing Blue eyeing both of us. I stopped smiling and turned towards my food.

"We never through Dawn a birthday party" Yuki spoke up

"I don't like parties" I mentioned

"Don't care" Yuki sang, "I'll plan get something ready tonight on the beach"

I rolled my eyes at Yuki. Not wanting to argue with him. I just continued to eat my food. Travis and Ivy finally showed up. Smiles on both of their faces.

"Party tonight guys, on the beach" Yuki spoke

Ivy squealed, "I love parties"

"What's the occasion?" Travis asked

"It's our birthday party" Drey said with a mouthful

"Um, it's my birthday party" I said

"You just said you didn't like parties" Drey pointed his fork at me

"So?" I shrugged, "it's still my party"

"Our party" Travis said giving Drey a high five

I turned the other way. Now facing Chan again. I held my head in my hand and played with my food. I don't really like parties. But they better have food there.

Yuki stood up, "I'm gonna go plan. No one is allowed on the beach unless I say so" he said walking off

"Yes sir!" Drey saluted after Yuki

I looked down feeling Chans hand on the inner side of my thigh. I wrapped my arm around his and rested my hand on his wrist.

I looked up hearing giggles to see Ivy feeding Travis. Both me and Chan looked at one another and shook our heads. Laughing quietly, we knew we would never get to that point.

"Where's Ivan, Anastasia?" I asked not seeing him at the table

"He-"

"Right here!" Ivan happily said sitting down beside Anastasia, "missed me?"

"Not really. Just wondering" I shrugged

"Oh"

After lunch Blue wanted to work with Chan but I was lucky to drag him away before he was taken from me. Again.

I sometimes feel like Blue does it on purpose. Then there's times I know he actually needs Chan. Today is not that day. It's my birthday party and I get what I want. Right now, I want to hang out with Chan.

We decided to go back to his tent. Knowing everyone would look for us at mine first. Walking in I took off my shoes and then of course the hoodie.

I felt like I was dying under all that fabric. I had a cropped tank on underneath. I jumped on the bed and sighed in relief, "why wear a hoodie when you know how hot it is?"

I propped myself up on my elbows looking at him in disgust, "excuse you sir? If it wasn't for you I'd be outside wearing this" I motioned the tank

He laughed and laid beside me on his stomach, "they aren't even that noticeable"

"Not even that noticeable? I looked in the mirror this morning. I definitely saw them"

I laid flat down and moved into a more comfortable spot. I turned my head slightly to look at him. He brought his hand up and lightly touched my collarbone.

"I think they look good on you"

~~~~~