.091

Dawn POV

"I still want you two to stay in bed. We don't even know why you experience the symptoms you did. You both are still running fevers" Rose stated checking our IV's

I woke up around an hour ago. Then Ivy not so long after me.

I still felt like absolute crap. I felt weak, could barely hold up my arm. Ivy was complaining about being hot while I was complaining about being cold.

She was in shorts and a tank top. I laid comfortably in shorts and a hoodie. I had a nice thick blanket over me and Travis gave me his knitted quilt that his grandma made for him.

I was lucky enough to even take a quick ten minute shower. Edwin carried me over there and stayed with me just in case.

Even though I was cold, I didn't have the power to even dry my hair. Now it was Ivy's turn to try to go and shower. She was trying her best to even sit up.

"It's weird seeing Travis like that with another girl" Drey said to me

He was laying down beside me to keep me company. Hearing I woke up from Edwin, he rushed in here a few moments ago.

I laughed but stopped and winced at the pain it caused in my chest, "imagine them having babies"

"Light skin babies running around with red hair" Drey said and laughed at the thought "such a weird combination"

"I think it's cute" I croaked out

"And you and Chan? Little Asian babies"

"Oh stop it Drey" I lightly laughed at his foolishness, looking up at him "what about you and Edwin?"

"Dawn we're guys. We can't have babies?" He whispered the last part like I didn't know that

"I know silly" I said clearing my throat, trying to get my voice back "what if you two want kids?"

"We've talked about it. We can always adopt. Or just take one of yours"

I hit his chest, well more of a tap it since I was so weak. I loved conversations like these with the boys. It was weird hearing it come from them.

Even though we were still just kids, we hoped to all have a future together. A good one too. Being on this island I hope to have one. I had the friends to do so and didn't have to worry about paying bills or being fired from work.

Ivy finally got up and climbed onto Travis's back. Travis took his time, but was also quick with it, and took off towards the shower. Not wanting her to be gone from her bed for too long.

"I brought dinner"

I looked up to see Edwin walk in with Anastasia. Both having trays of food in their hands for all of us.

"Where are the two love birds?" Anastasia asked noticing the bed empty

"Ivy went to try to take a quick shower" Rose explained

"How are you feeling baby?" Anastasia asked feeling my head

"Like shit"

She laughed and I smiled at her. Once I woke up, Rose and Travis were here of course but, Anastasia was off to the side reading a book.

It made me feel good she was waiting for us to wake up. It made me feel a little better knowing she was here. Like a mother with her child.

Of course a few minutes after waking up I asked were Chan and Blue were. I found out they went back to the asylum to gather some files.

Everyone knew what was found in that place. I was upset Chan wasn't here, but I couldn't be selfish. He couldn't always be by my side.

"When are the boys getting back?" I asked while Anastasia helped me sit up

Drey moved to the next empty bed on my right with Edwin and started eating with him. Anastasia placed some pillows behind. She them moved my hair out so it could dry a little faster.

Placing a tray in front of me, she sat at the foot of my bed "they radioed back about an hour ago and said they were on their way back. They have a lot of stuff to pack and a drive, so it'll be a little before they get here"

I nodded at her answer. Looking at my plate, it was filled with fruit and chicken pie. Warm food for cold weather.

Slowly picking up my fork, I began to eat my fruit. Having to swallow stung really bad. Trying to eat a few more bits, I started to feel sick.

"Is it not good?" Rose asked

"I, I just don't feel so well"

She nodded understanding what I meant and moved my tray away. Leaving my water beside my bed. She moved my pillows and I laid down on my side.

I looked to my left seeing the empty bed where Ivy had been in. Rose gave us a brief explanation of what had happened. It was scary to think of. I've never had blood come out of my eyes like that before.

Hearing the flaps open to the tent. Travis walked in with Ivy. He placed her back on her bed and she covered up, now shivering. I held Chans hoodie closer to me and pulling it over my mouth.

"How was the shower?" Anastasia asked bringing her some food

"It felt amazing" she tiredly said digging into her food and being able to keep it down. Lucky her.

I turned my head back around and crossed my arms. Digging my head deeper into the hoodie. Even though I had just woke up, I was already feeling tired.

Closing my eyes and listening to the rain outside. Everyone's voices started to fade and I drifted off into a sleep.

~~~~~

Chan POV

Driving up to the campsite. We parked the five ATV's around Blues office. Quickly putting all the bins up inside so no one would go snooping.

I quickly left on the ATV towards the beach to go check up on Dawn. Leaving the guys behind to finish their vehicle.

Parking, I jumped off and ran inside. I slowed down seeing that she was still sleeping. I sighed wishing she would have been awake.

"Don't look so gloomy Chan" Rose said "she was awake, she feel back asleep a while ago"

"I missed her being awake" I said sadly walking over to her

I sat down in the chair beside her bed. She looked so peaceful sleeping. She had the blanket up to her chin and the hood over her head. She had buried her head into the hoodie, only being able to see her nose and eyes.

"Her hair is wet. She's going to get sick" I said

"She's already sick Chan" Drey said in a 'duh' tone

"She took a shower. She still isn't feeling well and couldn't eat either" Travis said walking up to the other side of the bed, "She asked for you"

"She did?"

Travis smiled, "yeah man. We told her you were on your way back but she could barely hold her eyes open"

Hearing Drey snicker behind me, I turned around to look at him "if it makes you feel any better, she sound like Gollum from Lord of the Rings"

"She even looks like him" Yuki said walking in, snickering along with Drey and giving him a fist bump

"You two are idiots" Blue said, "I'm glad she woke up, and Ivy?"

"Ivy woke up too. Not feeling great either, but she was able to eat" Rose explained looking over at Ivy was a sound asleep

"I think this is a good time to explain" Zero said to Blue and looked over to me

I nodded in response. Everyone looked confused. Ivan walked over to Anastasia and gave her a quick kiss. Even though it was late, it needed to be said.

"We're all here now, so we should get it over with" Ivan said clearing his throat and beginning to talk

~~~~~