about adomania

adomania (n.)

the sense that the future is arriving ahead of schedule

__________________________________

hey guys, it's lyche !

sooo, adomania is officiall over, and my, what a journey it has been.

i have no words to describe how much i appreciate and love every single one of you who kept up with the story all the way to here. even if you were a ghost reader and didn't vote / comment, it still made me really happy to see the reads go up little by little.

i had actually published this book about a week before publishing it once and for all already, but took it down to edit. and that leads me to one particular reader who had been here since the first time i released adomania.

Coconutmelonabar , you are the true OG, and i cannot thank you enough for everything you've done for both me and the book! ilysm <33

by now you probably all know that there's a new book coming up, and i promise you that it'll be released somewhen in the next few days.

i also plan on writing that renjun short story soon (i'm thinking something small town by the beach, just because i'm really getting into summer mode lately but if you have an idea or request pls tell me!!).

anyways, once again, thank you so much for reading this, love you all and hope to see you soon in the next story!!

__________________________________