It begins

If she was correct she had to do something fast, Lucy's  house was FULL of Alphas. The second they got her sent, all hell would break loose, she stumbled her way to her bedroom upstairs, suddenly she heard someone call her from behind. 

"Princess, you ok there? " 

That deep voice-  It was John. she turned, trying to pretend she was okay. 

When she turned everyone was acting normal, no one knew she was about to start a Heat, but John was looking at her with a smirk, a type of smirk she had never seen before. 

It dawned on her then, 

That he knew what was about to happen,

 he was excited for it. 

She stumbled upstairs, and opened my closet, she pulled every blanket in there, she grabbed every stuffed animal she owned and laid on her bed, she realized this is nesting. 

Her Aunt Clair [also an omega] told her something about heats when I first started presenting, 3 years ago at age 11. "When omegas enter heat they surround themselves with cozy clothes and anything that reminds them of there loved ones" She had said. As she wrapped herself in blankets and put on the comfiest things she owned [her grandma's sweater] she started thinking about random things like her friends, her enemies, crushes, she walked past a mirror still in pain, she knew my heat was about to start, she looked in the mirror. 

3 years ago when she was 11, and had started presenting, Lucy was scared honestly but became more scared when her heat didn't start. At 13 every girl was gushing about there first heat, and how it was soooo painful and how they stayed strong and chill, she would mostly blankly stare at them, nervous to say she hadn't had mine. 

Now she was 14,  having her first Heat a WHOLE year late. She looked in the mirror, she was a bit chubbier then other girls, not overweight but just bigger... she didn't hate how she looked but sometimes made me feel bad considering the other omega girls she knew. 

Suddenly she felt all her pain vanish into thin air or at least it was overpowered. A large amount of slick poured from her legs it made a puddle on the floor, It was thick, transparent, and gooey. She covered her mouth as she moaned loudly, she fell to her bed that was beside her mirror. She felt the pain momentarily stop as slick dripped from her. She rolled in her blankets, hoping, BEGGING, no one would come in. 

That's when I heard the door open.