Round 2

Authors note: this chapter takes place from John's pov. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John was rock hard  

He was covered in slick and cum, he knew that Lucy as tired. He had given her three orgasms in the past hour. Her body was shivering, shaking, spread open for him. He was in the same state, but he was able to hide it.

John felt his dick get hard again, his body wanted more. He pick up Lucy and put her on her bed again. "Jo-John pl-please I can't..." "You can do a little more" He said, smirking. He would never admit but he loved this, yes also to torture Lucy slightly, but more because he had liked her for year now. He never told anyone because Lucy's brother was very protective of her, but when no one was looking he often would check her out. 

 Now they were here, in her bedroom covered in slick, she was on the bed her eyes closed as tried to cover her self with blankets. He climbed on top of her, and removed her sheets, she tried to get them back but her body's strength had evaporated. It would only be a few minuets before her heat came back. 

His Rut was also coming in full force now. He had been able to keep himself under control, for the longest time, but after so much time it wanted to come out, to salsify it's urges. \

An omega's heat can only be stopped by two things, it will either just naturally leave in 5-7 days or if a Alpha on his Rut, cums in them. Alpha's cum has hormones  that tell the omega's body to stop the heat. He had been controlling his because if his Rut started and of he came in her her heat would stop. Making everything a lot less fun. Plus meanwhile she was in heat her body was at his mercy. She needed him to stop the pain even for a few minutes. 

He spread her legs. She moaned slightly as it happened. He turned his body around and made it so that his dick was facing her face. His face was now facing her pussy, it was wrecked. 

Spread wide open and throbbing. Her clit was larger now and was also slightly throbbing. He slowly licked her pussy's lips, and then sucked her clit a little. She tried to shut her legs but John simply spread them more with his hands, she finally gave up, just laying there knowing she couldn't fight back. He put his mouth to her pussy licking and sucking her clit as fast as he could. She moaned loudly as her body shivered. That when he put his rock hard dick in the mouth. She moaned as did filled her mouth. She spread her mouth wider as he used her mouth as second pussy. Meanwhile he sucked her clit and put his tounge in Lucy's pussy. 

Finally he felt her vibrate her legs shaking, she was having an orgasm. She was clearly very sensitive now. John wanted to keep going but he was tired to. That when he felt it his body wanting to go crazy, to have sex until he died of exhaustion, John at first thought it was an increase in sex drive but then he realized. 

He pulled out of her mouth, and stood next to the bed. 

"Princess...ready for round three?"