What's that smell

Author's note: This chapter takes place from Johns POV, If you want you can skip this chapter and go to the next chapter where the s*x begins. There is smutt in this chapter but it isn't much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's that smell?" Thought John.

He had first smelt it when he saw Lucy but ever since then it's gotten stronger and stronger. He wasn't sure if it was a omega's Heat, since none of the other Alpha's present were reacting in any way. "There are no omega's here? There is Leon but I doubt he'd be here if his Heat was about to start" He thought, he continued thinking and it clicked.

Lucy's an omega, when he saw her that's when he first smelt that scent, "But then why was no one else reacting?" he thought, that when he remembered something he'd heard. During an omega's first heat there pheromones are EXTREMELY different, often unless an Alpha's senses are extremely strong they can't sense the heat. John was unsure if this is what was happening, but he wasn't sure maybe he was imagining things.

Suddenly he looked to the stair, Lucy was trying to walk up them, but she was stumbling, she looked incredibly nervous, John was correct wasn't he?

"Princess, you ok there?" John said with a smirk

He looked at Lucy and immediately knew that she was nervous and moreover that she figured out that he knew.

A few moments passed, "Guys you wanna go out?" Said Tyler, everyone agreed and decided to go to eat pizza. "I don't think I want to go" Said John, if Lucy was going on her first Heat he had to see it. He made up some lie that he had left something behind and needed to find it, and once everyone was gone he went upstairs.

The second he was upstairs, he felt his shoulders tense and his dick become rock hard, his vision became blurry and he became agitated, he could feel pre-cum dripping from his cock. He could barely stand still, it was clear to him that he was entering his Rut, but it didn't worry him,

it excited him

He wanted to have his Rut, he wanted to fuck Lucy's brains out. His Rut got more and more intense as Lucy's sent entered his nostrils more and more. An Alpha's Rut can easily be triggered by an Omega's Heat, It why Omega's are told to stay in there homes at all cost during there Heats.

John finally reached Lucy's door his dick was completely rock hard at this point, it was throbbing, pre - cum dripped from it as he heard Lucy moan on the other side, he hear a thud, like someone going onto there bed and finally

he opened the door.