Pizza's here!

Author's note: Hey there! so guys I decided to continue the story. A lot of you really seem to like it. So sorry to keep yall waiting, also this chapter is from Tyler's POV, so enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Were home with the pizza!" 

Said Tyler as he walked through the door, pizza in hand. 

It had taken them an awfully long amount of time to get the pizza, his friend Kyle was driving and got pulled over, but instead of just accepting fault he and cop preceded to have a 5 min argument about it. Finally when James told Kyle to shut the fuck up, and apologized to the officer. 

When they finally reached the shop there friend Asher was adamant he could get the counter girl's number, and was quickly disappointed when she told him she was a lesbian. Finally when they got the pizza there had been a light car accident on that road meaning that they had to take the much longer, route which was at least 30 mins, not counting Kyle's horrible driving. 

Finally they were in the house again. Pizza in hand. Tyler went to the kitchen to get the paper plates meanwhile all the other's got settled on the couch. That's when he remembered...

Where was John? 

He had decided not to go and to instead watch random television shows, but he seems to be completely gone.... "He's probably in the bathroom or something.." Thought Tyler as he walked back to the living room. He knew his sister was home alone with John but John would never betray his trust! They were best friends. Plus John and Lucy despised each other! They would never ever do anything behind his back. 

Just as Tyler entered the room he heard a noise upstairs. No one else seemed to have noticed it but  him. He looked at the others as they ate there pizza and talked about random events of the day. 

He slowly made his way up, all the doors were closed except one. 

His sister's bedroom. Someone or something was rustling inside, he heard closely as he heard the sounds of muttering, it sounded like panicked voices, He heard someone hit the floor with a thud and suddenly his sister burst out the door. 

"Tyler, Jesus what are you doing here?! I told you to stay away from my room!" She said with a slightly startled expression. 

"Ummm...I heard some noise from your room, I came to give you some pizza...." He said hoping she wouldn't see through his poker face. 

"oh....Thanks..." She took the pizza and went back into her room slamming her door. 

Tyler went back down, continuing his search for John. A few moments later John appered in the living room, looking.... awkward, he was wearing his oversized hoodie that he had brought incase it got cold, but it was very warm downstairs. He was also shifting around like he'd been trying to hide something. 

Finally he spotted Tyler. John walked up to him in the same awkward, shifty way and told him he was heading home since he was tired. Tyler saw him out saying good bye as he crossed the road and made his way back to his house. 

Tyler turned around as everyone continued in there activities, Tyler took a sit next to James who was focused on eating his pizza, 

"Hey I was looking for John everywhere...Where was he in the house did you ask him..?" He said trying to hide his suspicion. He had heard the noise in his sister's room and the way she was acting, now after seeing John his mind flashing the mental images of what it felt had happened. 

But John would never do that, he kept telling himself. He's my best friend! Why would he my sisters 2 years younger then him! 

"He came from upstairs" Said James still eating his pizza. 

Tyler felt his stomach punch itself, as his suspicions were perhaps confirmed. He made his way to window next to his front door. He glared at John making his way down the opposite street's sidewalk, looking around as if he killed a man.  Finally he took the conner, going out of sight. 

Tyler knew something had happened.