Part 11 - Hypocrite

HOLY SHIT.

Is Pedro and I seeing the same thing? I look at him and he looks at me with a look like he's about to do something he shouldn't. - and I was right.

He busts the closet doors open, as I run right next to him. Hazel and her mystery guy twist there heads to the sounds of Pedro getting close.

All I see is a crazed Pedro, a freaked out Hazel and the one and only Mr. Lerone the chief executive of the university - so, I've never talked about Mr. Lerone and that's because I've never formally met him. Now I have, not the best way of a meeting but I guess it's some way.

"You're fucking the cheif! And you have the nerve to try and blackmail us?" Pedro yells, causing me to jerk my body. I've never seen him this pissed before.

Mr. Lerone stands straight, trying to make himself look innocent.
"Pedro. This is not what it looks like."

"Man, and I was worried I was going to lose my job. Now, listen up you assholes, especially you Hazel." Pedro says pointing at them both. 
"I have the upper hand now."

He walks over to Hazels computer, pulls out his phone and takes a picture of her schedule.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Hazel yells.

"What's it look like I'm doing. You're getting blackmailed." He says with a big bright smile. The same smile she had on her face when she tried the same shit.

I finally walked over to the computer to see what he took a picture of, and it was a date with writing under it.

                                   July 15th 2023
                          Date night w/ Mr. Lerone

I laughed at her stupidity. Me laughing was a bad idea, because all I saw was Mr. Lerone heading towards me.

"What the hell are you laughing at? You think this is funny? I'll kick your ass out of this school. You're trespassing. Sneaking into someone else's room."  He says grabbing my wrist. I wince from his grip.

Pedro runs over, pushing him against the wall.

"Touch my girl like that again and I'll end your fucking life." Pedro snarled.

I rub my wrist, making sure there were no bruises. Once I realized it was okay, I steady myself.

I look at Hazel. "If you ever tell anyone about what you saw, I'll make sure to post those pictures - I'll do you one even better, I'll send them to your parents to prove how much of a slut their daughter is." I say, making her back up in shock.

"I w-won't say anything I promise. I'm sorry. Just please don't do anything."

I look over at Pedro who is still pinning Lerone.

"Get the fuck out of here." Pedro threatens. After that Lerone ran out of the room. I cannot believe that worked. Not the way I intended it to go, but it fucking worked. Maybe Hazel learned her lesson for once. Maybe she'll never fuck with people again.

As this horrid night ends, Pedro offers me to come back to his place for the dinner he  promised me, except we'll have it tomorrow since it's so late already.

..............

Is 12am now, we are finally back at Pedro's house. We get inside, I grab a couple of things to take a shower, than go to bed.

Grabbing my clothes and some soap to bring into the bathroom with me, I feel a set of arms sneak around me. I look up and see Pedro holding me, smiling into my hair with his eyes closed.

"You make me feel safe." I say grabbing his hands that are around my waist.

"Oh do I?" He responds with a smile.

I only met this man a couple of months ago, and I already feel so much for him. I'm falling. I'm falling hard.

"Go get a shower, than meet me in the bed." Pedro asks, making his way over to his bed, flopping on top making me giggle.

.......

After I shower and get dressed for bed, I head over to Pedro who is laying down. I lay next to him, scooting closer, getting ready to cuddle.

"So, I... I uh have to tell you someth-" he does to say but he stops mid sentence. All I hear is a slight snore. He fell asleep. He must of been so tired from all of the shit that went on today.

Taking the blanket, I cover him. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. Not wanting to wake him and ask him what he was going to say. I turn off the lights, cuddling even closer to him.

I must have dozed off because I woke up, looking at the clock seeing that it was 4am. I flipped over trying to fall asleep when all of a sudden I hear someone talking.

It was Pedro. He was sleep talking.

I had no idea what he was saying - until I heard, ever to slightly, these words.

"Amel... I lo.."

And that was it. Al I heard was snoring again. Shaking it off, trying not to think too much into what he was trying to say. I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I hope you guys are enjoying this book!! I'm have to much fun writing it for you.

I think it might be a short story, maybe about 20-25 chapters. I'm thinking about starting a new story. Maybe something about paranormal romance ;)

Stick around to find out!! :))