The Reunion

In a frozen Forest. The sword saint was standing in front someone grave. Someone he called 'Friend'.

Someone that important to him and he failed him. He failed his friends.

"I'm sorry. Subaru I'm wasn't there for you. I failed you." Reinhard said.

Subaru Natsuki was his friends. He was a Great Hero unlike himself. He can't do anything to help his friends.

“You know. After you death. Nothing really changed at all.” Reinhard said.

"After you death. The royal selection still continue. Everyone miss you. Subaru. The sin archbishop that was left in this world was Envy and pride. We can't find them. If you was still alive. You will finds those Archbishop easily." Reinhard explain everything that happens after Subaru deaths.

He was the strongest person alive. But he can't save his friends. Subaru was a Great Hero.

"You are a great man. Subaru." Reinhard said to Subaru grave.

Reinhard walk out. While the sun goes down.

Subaru was a great man. He should be alive not those witch cultist. Those scum do not deserve to live.

He promised to himself "I will kill all the Witch Cult and The sin archbishop."

.
.
.
.
.

In bright daylight in a similar capital.

A Reven-haired teenager in a black, white, and orange tracksuit. The name was 'Natsuki Subaru' get summons to this world.

He find himself stand beside a apple shop. He was losing in thought.

"Hey kid. Long time no see." The shop owner said.

"Do you know me?" Subaru ask.

"You never change kid. You always said wired thing to me." The man said and laughs.

"Here some appas for our little reunion kid." He said and give Subaru few apple.

"Oh thank. Where are we?" Subaru ask.

"We in Lugunica. Kid." The main said.

"Oh so this place called 'Lugunica' noticed the world building." Subaru said to himself.

Subaru get out from the crowd and walk into a back alley.

"So. I still have my smartphone, my wallet, cup Raman. And few apple." Subaru thought about what he have with him.

"Ok. I was getting summons to this world. What's my goal? Does it get a op ability? Does I get a harem? This is a normal Isekai after all. I see few demi human before I got here. So there will be more demi human." Subaru thought.

"Well. Guess this is my story. I'm the protagonist." He thought.

"Hey you!" A cute voice calling him from behind.

Subaru turn back seeing the owner of the voice. It was a girl. A beautiful girl, Purple eye. Long sliver hair, long ear, Dressed up in white and purple outfit and white flower in her hair. She was beautiful like a angel.

She was stare at him.

She know him?

"Deja vu." Subaru Whisper to himself.

"S-Subaru!?." She said. The tracksuit...The face... It got to be Him!

Her knight, Her friends, Subaru Natsuki. The death just come back to life. How did that happen? It's wasn't mistake he is Subaru Natsuki, B-But She buried his body by herself.

She failed him. He was always there for her, for everyone. He saved everyone but failed himself.

"You know me?" Subaru ask the girl. He was confused everyone he talk seem like they know him.

"Sorry. Are you mistake with someone else?" He continue to ask.

"My name is Natsuki Subaru. I broke beyond comparison and clueless. It a pleasure to meet you." Subaru introduce himself as she walk towards to him.

"It really you. Subaru." She hug him tight. She don't want to lose him again.

Subaru can't break out the hug.

Something in his mind tell him to hug the girl back.

She start crying on his chest. He slowly hug her back.

After a moment. She stop hug him. She introduce herself.

"My name is Emilia. Just emilia." Emilia said gently.

To be continue...

Author note: I will continue writing if you like. Please comment if you find something wrong. I do a lot of research before I write this. I happy to know your opinion about this.