Sweet confessions

You had set the picnic basket with different sandwiches, berries, and drinks for N and yourself. You were excited for your little date with N.

You were waiting for N by the Ferris wheel in Nimbasa city. A smile upon your face which made you look even more gorgeous. Your smile grew even bigger as you saw green hair come into view. "N, over here!" He quickly went over to you and wrapped his arms around you tightly "Hey, Y/N. I'm glad to see you. Where should we sit?" You excitedly grabbed his hand and brought him to the tree where you had set everything up.

"This is delicious! Did you make these?" "Haha yeah. Im glad you like it." You quickly looked away. Suddenly you felt your poké ball move. You let out your (pokemon) and it stretched before looking at the food that was in front of them. "Hope you don't mind if (pokemon) is out with us for a while" N chuckled and said, "It's fine. You know how I love the presence of pokemon." N was feeding (pokemon) berries that you had packed. You stared at N, mesmerized by how gentle he was with pokemon.

"Alright, (pokemon), it's time for you to go back inside," you said as you held your poké ball. Your pokemon was beyond tired from playing with you and N. After your Pokemon was back in their poké ball, you and N cleaned up and put everything back in the basket.

The sun was setting and you found it as the perfect time to ask N to go on the Ferris wheel. You took a deep breath and opened your mouth to speak but N beat you to it. "Hey Y/N, how about we go ride the Ferris wheel?" Your eyes stared intently into each other's. You smiled "Sure, I'd love to." N grabbed your hand and you both walked to the Ferris wheel.

The ferris wheel was moving slowly making you both to enjoy the view of Nimbasa City. The sky was a lovely orange mixed with pink. You lightly hummed in pleasure as you rested your head on N's shoulder. "I'm glad I got to spend the day with you, N" your soft voice was music to his ears. He was glad to be with you, he was glad to have you in his life.

Is this what love is like? If it is, I really like it. Is this what it's like to love someone? Did I finally find the person I'll live happily with?

You looked up at N, only to find he was already staring at you. You both blushed and looked away. All of a sudden you felt N hold your face with his hands, making you look at him. His cheeks colored pink, he looked into your e/c eyes. "Y/N, I've been meaning to say this for a very long time," you felt your face heat up as he said, "I love you." "I love you too, N." With that he passionately kissed you.

So this is love. It really does feel nice. I'm glad I have him in my life. I'm glad he loves him. I love him.