Paul and Silver: December

Requested by: @BennSolo
Hope you like this and thanks for requesting! Sorry if it's too ooc.
Enjoy!

-

Paul: ice skating
Your boyfriend wasn't a person who got excited about many things, he might have preferred to stay at home and do nothing but you had other plans. It took a while to convince him to go ice skating but knowing you wouldn't stop pestering him about it he reluctantly agreed.

"Hey, hey! Aren't you excited?!" You wondered. He glared at you and sighed. "It's not fun if you don't smile or something." You pouted as you held his hand. "Fine, I'll try to make the most of this." He decided. You silently cheered as you smiled widely.

After you both put on your ice skates you walked hand in hand to the ice rink. Paul wobbled from time to time but made it without falling. "Ready, Paul?" You questioned with a smile. He gave a firm nod.

You let go of his hand and glided with ease. "H-Hey! Y/N! D-Don't let go!" Paul yelled out as he reached for you. Each time he would get close enough you would skate back away from him. Laughter erupted from you as soon as Paul hit the ice. "Stop laughing at me!" He angrily yelled. You kept laughing as you helped him up, "I'm sorry it's just that-" You couldn't even finish your sentence since you broke down into laughter once again. The image of his face as he fell was just way too funny.

"Okay, okay! I won't laugh anymore." You said as you controlled your breathing. You still let out a couple of laughs as you helped Paul up but his glare kept you quiet.

"Jeez, I love you but you're horrible." He grumbled as he held onto you.

"Mm, I love you too even though you're just a loser." You teased as his glare returned along with your laughter.

Silver: fire place cuddling
"Jeez, it sure is snowing." You heard a voice say from behind you. You mumbled a 'yeah' and continued to look outside at the snow that fell, decorating buildings and nature with its cold layers. "Aren't you cold?" He asked. You nodded but continued to look outside, mesmerized by the December snow.

"Y/N, come here." He commanded. You didn't even bother to look at him, just asking a simple, "Why?" Your gaze didn't falter, until arms wrapped around your body and carried you to the couch. The heat that came from the fire place heated your cold body but you still felt cold. Silver got blankets and he wrapped them around his and your body. "You're really cold." He added. You just moved your body closer to his, enjoying the warmth of the fire place and his body. His arms held you tightly, making you feel secure and warm. "I enjoy being with you, Silver." You remarked.

He pulled you closer to his chest and mumbled a, "I do too." Sleep fell upon you both and you stayed in each other's embrace, feeling the warmth and love.