Marshstomp: Understanding

A request from: @ZERORO-SEMPAI
Thanks for this request, I hope you like this! I'm not used to writing for a pokemon so I hope this seems fine.(?) this was sort of a 'go with the flow'. And sorry I took so long..

-

It was strange, you came home from school and your precious pokemon was now human. Of course you were afraid and almost called the police but he managed to explain his situation and why he turned into a human. You were still suspicious, how could a pokemon turn into a human? It sounded ridiculous. But frankly, you were happy to see him like this.

After all, you understood him now, you finally knew what he always wanted.

Going to the park was his favorite thing to do. Especially when you went along:

You walked with him, hand in hand, admiring the bright sun and enjoying the occasional cool breeze. "Hey, how about we get ice-cream? I'll buy it. Stay right here." You hurried to the ice-cream stand, leaving Marshstomp confused but he patiently waited for your return.

He stood quietly, watching the young kids running around. He turned around to see a couple walking hand in hand, and to his surprise he saw them share a small kiss, leaving him a blushing mess.

"Hey, hey, here's yours." You chirped. You held out the treat to him and he quickly grabbed it, thanking you in a quiet voice.

His eyes focused on his ice-cream but his mind said 'look here.' His gaze fell upon your lips, your beautiful e/c eyes, your smooth s/t skin. Beautiful. Without thinking he leaned in, his lips pressing against your soft ones. Your eyes widened in shock, your face turning bright red.

He quickly pulled back and apologized. He turned away from you, his heart beating faster than ever. You looked at him, thoughts rushing through your head, you felt dizzy and your lips felt as if they were on fire.

"Y-Y/N, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." He whispered. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, "It's fine. I kind of," You faced away and mumbled, "liked it." Your hand reached out to his hand and luckily he noticed your actions, for he entwined your fingers with his.

"The feelings are mutual." You told him. He sighed in relief and said, "I'm glad you understand."