Touya: Help

"Crap!" You muttered as you ran through the forest, "Why are they still chasing me?!" Team Plasma had seen you with your pokemon and tried to steal him/her from you but you ran away into the forest. You jumped over a log but you didn't see that a member of team plasma was right behind you. He tackled you to the ground and harshly held you down as the other members took your pokemon.

You yelled, "Stop! Leave my pokemon alone! Stop it!" You struggled to move, you tried to reach out to help your pokemon, "Please, stop it!" You grew more and more helpless, you couldn't do anything at all.

"Stop!" A voice yelled out. You looked around and saw another pokemon trainer. He sent out his pokemon and told it to attack the team plasma members. The member who held you let go and ran away, leaving your pokemon. You rushed to your pokemon and held him/her close to you. You looked at the trainer who helped you, "Thank you so much," You said, "I'm Y/N L/N." He smiled, "I'm Touya!" He helped you up and you stood there awkwardly.

"Y/N, I'll help you get out of this forest, just so you don't have to be alone." He told you, with a small blush on his face. You agreed and held his hand. The whole walk was filled with a comforting silence, both of you blushing but still at peace. You were really glad that Touya helped you, especially since he was a cute and kind boy that made you feel flustered and made your heart beat faster than usual.

。。。

How lame of me. Alright so I'm planning on updating a bit more! I'll be trying to update every Saturday so I don't slack off on this one-shot book.