1. Reunited

Once the cloud dissipates Rachel looks around. Peter is no longer beside her. As much as she wants to find him, she knows she must find Emma and Henry first.

Emma and Henry exit the hospital and find Rachel standing there. "You said something about magic?" Henry asks. He tries to come to Rachel but Emma holds him back.

"Yes", Rachel replies. "Back in the Enchanted Forest I had magic. But here-" She waves her hand but nothing happens. "I don't."

"So we are safe around you?" Emma asks.

"Yes. But don't worry I won't hurt you", Rachel says smiling faintly.

'𝕬𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖞𝖊𝖙.'

"What do we do now?" Henry asks.

Emma looks uncomfortable at the question. "I guess we find the others", Rachel replies.

Emma only nods and starts to lead the way towards Granny's. They see Mary Margaret, David, Ruby, Granny and the seven dwarfs together.

As they approach, they hear part of the conversation. "What do we do now?" Ruby asks.

"Now we find my daughter", Mary Margaret replies.

"So it's true?" Emma asks from behind Mary Margaret.

Mary Margaret and David turn around. They look overjoyed. "Yes", Mary Margaret replies and she and David pull Emma into a hug.

Rachel and Henry stand there and watch it happen. Once they pull apart Henry approaches David. "Hi Gramps", he says.

It causes everyone to laugh joyously. David pulls Henry into a hug as his grandson.

"Why are we not back in the Enchanted Forest?" Leroy asks.

"And what was the smoke?" One of the dwarfs ask.

"It was magic", Mother Superior answers approaching them.

"Can't you do something magical?" Henry asks.

"We don't have Fairy Dust or wands", Mother Superior replies. "Magic here is complicated." She turns to Rachel. "You could do magic when it was not here and now you can't do it."

She nods. "I don't know how to do it again", she says.

"Remember how you did it during the curse?" Mother Superior asks.

"Yes", Rachel replies. She doesn't wait for Mother Superior to say anything else. She closes her eyes and focuses on the wind blowing. It starts to blow. Rachel opens her eyes laughing. "I did it."

"Yes you did", Mother Superior says looking impressed. "I don't remember you from the Enchanted Forest though."

They are distracted from the conversation when Archie comes running down the street towards them. Emma, Mary Margaret and David were having a conversation about their reunion which also gets interrupted to Emma's relief.

"Dr. Whale has worked everyone into a frenzy. They are going to kill Regina", he informs them, panting.

"Good", Leroy says.

"No killing Regina is wrong", Archie says.

"I agree", Henry says. "She is still my mother."

"If Regina has her powers back then the crowd is heading to their deaths", Rachel points out.

Without saying another word all them take off down the street towards Regina's house. As they approach the house they see Whale pinning Regina to a column.