17. Home

Rachel stands next to the window of Regina's office. Hook is inside and forming an alliance with Regina just as their plan. And, of course, Regina falls for it without any trouble.

Hook and Regina then leave and using her magic, Rachel teleports herself inside the room. She walks over to where Regina is keeping the beans and takes a few of the beans out.

------

Rachel crosses paths with Tamara as she enters Granny's. Tamara sends a glare towards Rachel which she ignores.

As soon as Rachel is inside, Emma walks over looking at the door suspiciously. "What did she do now?" Rachel asks.

"She has a list of Storybrooke residents with their fairy tale identities", Emma replies. "What if she shows this to the world?"

"Emma, listen to me", Rachel says making Emma turn her entire attention to Rachel. "The outside world will never believe that fairy tales exist. You didn't believe. What makes you think they will?"

Emma nods. "Okay."

Rachel narrows her eyes at Emma. "Are you certain this isn't about your feelings for Neal?"

"What?! No! I already told you-"

"Yes, I remember. Just checking", Rachel smiles at Emma and makes her way to the counter. Emma follows and sits down beside her.

"August warned me about a 'she', I think it's Tamara", Emma says lowly so only Rachel can hear.

Rachel sighs. "Fine. Check her room. That's the only way you will be certain that she doesn't mean any harm. Now go and do it. I need to eat my breakfast."

"Alright", Emma gets up. "I will text you."

"Works", Rachel says as Granny serves her breakfast. "Thanks, Granny."

-----

Rachel sits on a rock in the shadows and watches as Hook struggles to defeat the undead dragon. He is thrown across the room and lands a few feet away from Rachel.

"Having trouble?" Rachel asks smirking.

"If you stopped smirking and helped me, this will all go a lot more easily!" Hook snaps at Rachel.

"But there is a problem", Rachel says as Hook tries to stay nearby while also staying away from the dragon. "Regina can't see me."

"Then stay in the shadow and use your magic!" Hook snaps at Rachel.

Rachel sighs and gets off the rock she was sitting on. She blasts the dragon away from Hook and grabs his arm. With a snap of her fingers, she teleports the two of them up to the library.

Hook turns to Rachel to shout at her but before he can Rachel starts talking. "Regina is coming up now. Greg and Tamara are coming as well. Hand Regina over to Greg, I will handle the rest."

"What about the beans?" Hook asks Rachel.

"Right. Here." Rachel gives two beans to Hook. "Take your ship, get to open waters and then use them."

"Are you coming with me?" Hook asks Rachel.

Rachel smiles a little. "No, we are going to different places. I hope to see you again."

"You too, love", Hook says and Rachel leaves the library quickly.

Rachel's phone immediately buzzes and she checks it to see a text from Emma informing her about the destroyed beans. "Smart, Regina, smart. But not smart enough."

Rachel puts the phone back in her pocket and teleports back to Mary Margaret's loft. After all, Rachel plans on staying until the failsafe is activated.