13. Aftermath

The next morning Emma, David and Rachel are looking at Mary Margaret as she is sitting on her bed in a depressed state. "What happened to her?" Henry asks entering the room.

"She's just sick", Emma replies immediately. Henry exchanges a look with Rachel clearly not believing Emma.

"What happened to her?" Henry asks again.

"I am not lying, kid", Emma says looking slightly taken aback.

"You lied about my father", Henry calls Emma out. Rachel places a hand on Henry's shoulder. He seems to slightly calm down.

David gives Emma a disapproving look and Emma sighs before turning back to Henry. "She had a hand in Cora's death", Emma admits.

"But she's Snow White and Snow White never harms anyone", Henry argues.

Emma looks as if she doesn't know what to say. "Henry sometimes things are different than what you expect them to be", Rachel says.

But Henry shakes his head. "It can't be right", he says. Someone knocks at the door putting an end to their conversation. David opens the door to see Gold standing there.

"Leave", David immediately says. Rachel quietly sighs. "David you want to hear this", Rachel says. David looks at her surprised but doesn't say anything else and steps aside to let Gold in.

"Looks like someone still has brains", Gold says. Both Emma and David tenses up at the words. Rachel keeps glaring at Gold like she always does. Gold studies the environment before speaking. "Regina intends to kill Mary Margaret for revenge", he finally says.

Henry is dumbfounded and cannot seem to find anything to say. "I came to warn you and I am taking my leave now", Gold says walking towards the door.

But of course David can't let him go without confronting him. "After what you did, you owe us more than a warning", he says.

Gold turns around again. "No I don't", he says. Rachel rolls her eyes knowing it won't end that easily.

"Mary Margaret saved your life so you owe them", Rachel says to stop them from arguing. Gold looks over at her.

"Fine", he says. "What would you have me do?"

"What is her plan?" David asks.

"We can find that in her vault", Gold answers.

"You and I are going there now", David says grabbing his coat.

"We will be here", Rachel says. David nods at them and leaves with Gold. After they are gone Rachel turns to Emma. "I will be in my room."

Emma simply nods and Rachel heads to her room and locks the door once inside. "I really need to visit it's been sometime", she mutters to herself. Rachel lies down in bed and closes her eyes.

----------

"You want her to visit again, don't you?" Felix asks Peter.

Peter sends a glare at Felix. "You know I do. So stop asking stupid questions", he spats at Felix.

Felix holds up his arms in defense. "Sorry", he apologises.

But Peter doesn't hear what he says. His attention is somewhere else as he realises that she is on the island. "I need to go", he says turning back to Felix.

Felix notices that Peter is excited. A sly grin comes to his face. "She's here?" He asks.

Peter nods and disappears from there. He teleports to the beach and at once his eyes fall on her. "Addie", he calls out excitedly.