Chapter 2: You Need Some Rest

Jungkook headed to the palace early in the morning. On his way to the crown princess's office, the image of Lisa's face, who was asleep without a care in the world until he got dressed and walked out of the bedroom, flickered before his eyes.

He had left instructions to his servants to keep quiet so as to not awaken Lisa. Maybe at lunch she would open her eyes, or perhaps, even later than that.

'I was bothering her until dawn.....'

He continued to satisfy his desires by comforting and appeasing Lisa, who was crying as she said that she couldn't do it any more. If Lisa did have such a hard time, he would have backed down, but his string of reasoning seemed to have been cut off as soon as Lisa said something unexpected.

She said that she wanted to put a little more of his cock into her pussy.

Usually, he wouldn't be exactly excited about the word. Yet, when Lisa said that with the expression she had... It paralyzed Jungkook's reasoning within seconds.

She was shaking with tears as if she was about to cry, twitching in her thin slip with a red face. A face full of shame was exhaling a breath of excitement from the stimulus that was already moving inside her. The feeling of her flinching and biting down every time he moved slowly.

Lisa was still as shy as she was when they first mixed their bodies together and even after months of non-stop mixing. Lisa would probably never realize how lewd it was for the rest of her life.

Jungkook's feet, which had been moving non-stop, stopped in front of a large wooden door. Sitting at a desk by the door, the servant stood up, greeted him, and said inward.

"Your Highness, Lord Jungkook is here.

Then, he heard an answer immediately from inside.

"Tell him to come in."

As the door opened and Jungkook went inside, he saw the familiar office of the crown princess.

"Lord Jungkook greets Your Royal Highness."

"Yes, yes, how have you been...... Forget it, I don't need to ask. I can tell from your face."

The crown princess looked at Jungkook with dubious eyes.

Even after the wedding, his face was shining very brightly. There was no reason for her to ask him why. It was natural for happiness to overflow every night because he could be greedy with Lisa as much as he wanted.

"You're here. Where is Lisa? Didn't I tell you that if it's Lisa, she could join us anytime."

"Lisa is not feeling well and needs to rest."

"Speak frankly. I'm sure you're the culprit."

"......I won't deny it."

The crown princess sighed and said to Jungkook, who admitted neatly.

"It's been three months since you got married. Isn't it time for you to rest a little?"

"How can one rest from loving their wife?"

"......."

Three years, not three months, given the spirit of answering. No, he was filled with determination to not let go for at least 30 more years. Sighing, the crown princess jotted down 'crazy' on a piece of paper with a pen she was holding, and drew a line.

"Sit down, I have a lot to do with you today."

* * *

The crown princess did not just call Jungkook out of boredom.