The Team Picking

Four's POV:

I woke up and I was suddenly on top of a hotel. Looks like Two's hotel. I saw every algebralian other than One. We haven't seen him since he got kidnapped by a cheese guy named HFJ. Two said to me: "You're the last one to wake up. Six, explain it to him." Then Six was like "Hey Four! Two teleported us all to help him make a show called BFDI Ultimate. We're gonna get all the BFB and TPOT contestants with the TPOT debuters. They're coming now. Also, there's some weird speaker thing."

That's what you expect to see when you wake up. 
"Announcer."

"Four."

I was still angry at him for stealing my show, along with Two. They were probably plotting some crap.

"So, it's time to bring the contestants here! Four, can you bring the debuters? And X, can you bring the BFB contestants?" 

"Sure! :D"

*le bring noises or somethin idk*

narrator pov

"Hello contestants! As you know, I am Two. You have been brought here to compete in BFDI Ultimate! The prize is a Dream Island and a lifetime supply of yoyleberries!"

*the weird noise they make whenever they see the bfdi*

"So get into teams, 9 teams of 10."

"Alliance, we have to stick together!" Pencil said while eating cake. (dont ask where she got the cake)

"OMG Pencil, you're like, so like, right like!"

"TWO, WE GOT OUR TEAM!"
"that's only 6 people. get 4 more." said Seven.

"Oh nio! What do we dwo?"

"Me and Ice Cube will get some people." said Book.

"WHO WANTS TO BE ON FREESMART?"

"Ooo, I'll join!" Said Lightning.

Teardrop walked over and just nodded. (since she cant talk and no one was smart enough to even think of making some kind of device to let her speak or some tts thing for her like cmon golfball has the knowledge and the algebralians have the power this jsut makes me angry ok rant over)

"Let me join! Let me j-" Bottle was interrupted by Pen.

"Blocky and Eraser went somewhere else, so I'll join."

Book, IC, Lightning, Bottle and Pen walked back to the others. 

"These aren't, the like, worst! HEY HOSTS! WE LIKE, FORMED OUR TEAM!"

"That's good." Said Three. 

literally every host stares at three

"You... haven't spoken ever." said Five.

"Well, now I have!"

PMP (Portable Music Player) looked around nervously. He had no friends. He needed to find a team quickly.

"Nonexisty, wanna join my team?" 

*silence*

"GREAT!" (are these idiots hallucinating why is nonexisty even considered a character i only added this guy to fill up a space due to the teams not being equal)

the goddamn carrot cakes from bfb after that temple episode come over. 

"Hey! Let us join!"

"Sure!"

"Hey! I wanna thank my v- I mean join too!" It was Shampoo. Shampoo ate (bruh i accidentally turned on italics mode) ITRD (Income Tax Return Document)  while they were down there.