Chapter 2: Fashion or Pure Hell?

All of the contestants gathered at the bottom of the hotel while Two was standing at the top.

"So, today's challenge will be a fashion show. Pick one person from your team to be in it. The 2 teams that do the worst will lose. Start picking!" said Two.

"I should, like, totally go for us." said Match.

"I think you need a make over. Perhaps a black Match?" said Book.

"That's, like, such a good idea! We're like, so gonna win."

"Alright  , who will go?" asked CC1 (carrot cake 1).

"I'll go!" said Rubber Spatula.

"Okay then! Get ready, the competition will be tough."

"My perfect formula for a perfect person in a talent show includes a person with these traits... hmm where did i put it..." said Golfball, while looking for the perfect formula.

"They must be unique, cool and a fan favourite. That means no TV, Roboty, Yellow Face, Purple Face, Steamy or Kitchen Sink."

"Are you calling me not COOL?!" asked Purple Face in anger.

"No, you are simply not a fan favourite and you aren't that unique. Yellow Face is you but yellow, and he was the original face. So you cannot be in it."

"Well, it's either me, Tennis Ball, Remote or Spongy. Spongy is too big for the job and had the most amount of votes in pre split BFB! Not Remote either since she isn't a veteran and isn't experienced with this stuff."

"Can I do it, GB?" asked TB.

"Sure. We will win according to my perfect formula."

"Alright, we have to rule out people until we get the best person for the job." said Donut.

"Okay!" said Puffball.

"Definitely not Pin or Needle, their sharpness could damage someone or something!"

"Woody is too much of a scaredy cat, and Fries is edible. Not the year's hottest look if you ask me."

"Not Tape, they aren't an OG at all."

"I know nothing about all this fashion stuff, so I won't do it either."

"Let's go with Marker. He has lots of potential and could be a model."

"i always knew i was cooal" said marker

"VHSy, you go. We can give you a makeover." said Clapboard.

*saw saws him to be more of a square*

"AAAAAAAAAAAA"

VHS gets impaled by Scissory.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Okay, done! You look amazing!" said Clapboard, then started yelling:

"SOMEONE CLEAN UP ALL THIS VHS BLOOD!"

"Everyone loves Loser, so it would be obvious if we pick him." said Battery.

"We don't need to give you a makeover, people want the real you."