C5: Feo.

how do i get the motivation to write so much

-- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / ..-. ..- -. -. .. / ---... -.--.-

taco pov

It feels like yesterday when we lost Barf Bag. She was sent to a mental asylum. That was 2 weeks ago. We were all so worried about her. But she's gone. We were becoming such good friends between challenges. Now she's gone.

The grave of Barf Bag. We consider her dead since her soul seems to be gone. Taken over by a mysterious entity? No one truly knows. Golfball is going to run some tests on the shell of Barf Bag to figure out what is wrong with her. She started ranting about some Three thing every time I came to visit. They tell me to stay away from her because she's unstable, but she is still a good friend. Whatever this entity is, they're doing a good job replacing  Barf Bag.

"Hey Barf Bag!" I finally reached her room. "Thank you for coming and believing my real soul is back. I need to tell you something important." I was ready to listen to her fantasies, but- "hello." The voice interrupted even my own thoughts. "Who are you?" "Call me... Feo. Malagasy for voice and I'm a voice. I'll help you, just listen to me." This Feo thing confuses me. "Well, I'm busy with something so shoo." Barf Bag was concerned for me, I was sitting there idly. The Feo thing said it will help me.

"Alright, listen to the bag person." So I did. "Taco??" "Yeah?" "Okay, you're listening. So, you know the Three mindscape thing?" She told me about it and how Profily and Firey were there too with her. "Yeah, why?" "Well, I returned to it tonight. I was there for 5 minutes before Three just gave up on me. I don't know how to convince the others I'm back." "TACO." Feo was back with another order. "Not now." I had to listen to her. I HAD TO. I HAD TO. I HAD TO. "Believe her, it's all true." "So- Taco?" I was staring off into space again. "Yeah, I'm here. So?" "Well, Three told me that if I tell ANYONE about this, they'll get rid of me. Maybe take full control of me?" "LEAVE NOW." Feo was getting demanding.

I felt like I had no control. I got up, told Barf Bag I was leaving and exit the room. "Wait, I'm not do-" I didn't hear what she had to say. I had shut the door at that point. "Good Taco. Remember, you are mine." I have no idea what Feo meant by that. "You are mine"? What the hell does that mean?

(a week later)

I was at my team table in the cafeteria, eating lunch. A PB&J, some water. Fairly nice. "Haven't spoken to you in a while." It was Feo. "What do you want?" I'm very alarmed right now, we haven't spoken since last week. That was strange enough, this could be stranger. "Go to the door, Tape will be there. Speak with him." And I stood up and walked to the door. Without saying anything. "Well, hello Taco. A little voice needs my help with something, so follow me." I stood there. "Follow him." said Feo, sounding a bit angry to me. 

We walked into the hotel, in the elevator to the 4th floor. "So?" And then-

(tape made taco go unconsious with sleeping gas)

narrator pov

Taco woke up, she was in the 4th floor like before. But something was wrong. There was something in her ear. An unremovable earpiece. Taco guessed superglue, but it was Feo. It repeated: "OBEY. OBEY. OBEY FEO." over and over. It's solar powered, so she'll have to give in to Feo eventually. The earpiece suddenly turned off and Feo started to speak. "Okay, very good. Now go to your team." She wanted to do that. She wasn't being controlled by a voice. Taco thought that was insane. 

tacos(?) pov

I've lost all control. No, I haven't. That would be insanity. But why am I listening to Feo? Why am I not doing something about it? Telling the hosts about everythi- "Don't tell them." Well, there goes that plan. I'm going to try to break free. "Don't you dare. Remember, obey." Stupid voice.. and I'm finally at my team. They're announcing the challenge!

"Hello." Three was on a stage a blue one with a sign saying The S! Stage on it, the teams surrounding it. I wanted to scream, I wanted to shou- "Listen to Three." "Yes Master." Why was I calling this person my master? The earpiece turned on again, I could barely hear the challenge. "... ... ...llenge is to ma.. . ..rking co.p..er. GO!" A... what? "Make a working computer. Quick." And I made a working computer so quick that even Golfball was impressed. "How did you do this so fast?" Tennis Ball walked up to me. What do I say? Where is my master? Wait, I can break free now!