Chapter 10

The air ship landed, an anchor fell out, this was all too familiar to Mario, but he had to constantly remind himself that nothing was wrong and that the days of war for Mushroom Kingdom were over, He waited anxiously for Luigi to step off the ship, "you're sure he's coming today?", He asked Peach.

"Yeah, I'm sure, Mario.", She replied.

Looking back up he saw Luigi walking toward him, "Hey, you're here!", He exclaimed with a big smile.

"Mario! It's good to see you, and to be back.", Luigi replied.

Peach was greeted by Bowser, "you're party is the last to arrive, we'll hold the meeting right this way.", She said and began walking into the Castle.

~~~

"I believe this sounds like a good idea to everyone.", Peach stated.

Everyone raised their hands, all except the cloud kingdom, "such a former yet relevant threat to our countries like them has yet to prove themselves worthy of not just taking advantage, giving them places within our countries would provide an irresistible opportunity to assume power.", The Queen spoke

"If you're suggesting the Koopa Kingdom would attempt a coup just because it is something likely you would--", Bowser was interrupted.

"It's not something I would do, it's something you would do, I'm afraid it is a risk I cannot take for my people.".

"It was your father who betrayed my mother in an attempt to take over our country.".

"Well I am not my father, King Bowser, but I might admit you are nothing alike your mother, but her looks. I do not believe your facade and anyone of you who does is a fool and will be treated as one when the time is right.", She finished and stood, leaving the room.

Luigi, who was sat outside the room waiting for Princess Peach to call him in after the meeting, was met Immediately with the Queen of the Could Kingdom and her two guards, she looked down at him and stopped, "well, aren't you Luigi? Peach told me you were her Ambassador for the Koopa Kingdom.".

Luigi nodded.

"I suppose she's taking this whole thing seriously.".

"What do you mean?", Luigi asked.

"You better have a way out of this. I've never known a Koopa to make Peace with the intention of Peace.", And with that she kept on walking.

A moment after she left the door opened again, Luigi looked over to see Bowser leaving through it, he stood "what happe--", he was interrupted.

"Luigi! Princess Peach is ready for you.", Called a small Toad from the doorway.

Luigi went into the room.

~~~

Luigi walked home, he decided he'd spend the night there.

Walking past the gate and opening the door he noticed the lights on in his living room, walking in cautiously he saw Mario, Toad and Daisy all sat in there talking, Toad saw him and they all turned.

"Hi Luigi!", Daisy yelled.

"You're back!", Toad exclaimed.

"Yeah, what are you guys all doing here?", Luigi asked, happy, but confused.

"We came to greet you for finally being home!", Mario replied.

"Daisy was just talking about the meeting with all the kingdoms, how did your meeting go?", Asked Toad.

"Um, it went fine,", Luigi sat down, "what happened in the other one?", He asked.

"It went fine until that cloud Queen spoke her mind, to be honest I'm having a hard time disagreeing with her, it started out about how the kingdoms could supply each other with Military and Weapons, but then she brought up the problems, but I don't know, I suppose you'll know more about the other half than I will.", Daisy replied.

"Other half?".

"You know, what Bowser's real intentions are.".

"Oh..".

"Yeah, I guess that's what the meeting tomorrow of all the ambassador's will be.".

"On that note, what is it like over there? To  not be an invading enemy I guess.", Mario asked.

"It's nice, I guess it takes some getting use to compared to what it's like over here.", Luigi responded.

"Have you met anyone nice?", Asked Toad.

"Well, I've been kind of busy, I haven't gotten a chance really to meet anyone, that's why I'm glad to be back here, if even for a day or two.".

The conversation went on, Daisy went home and eventually Toad did too.

"It was a nice save earlier, when Toad asked if you met anyone.", Mario said.

"What do you mean?", Asked Luigi in response.

"Well, because Daisy was there and I could see her face when the question came up, she'd probably been waiting on it all night.".

"What? Why would Daisy care if I'd met anyone?".

"Well, because you know, you and her.".

"What about me and her?".

"I just mean that you and her have kind of like.. I don't know, a thing. Ever since you two first met.", Mario explained.

"Oh, um, Mario I don't think so.".

"You don't?".

"No, I've actually got something I've been meaning to tell you for a long while now..".

Mario began to worry, what if Luigi was about to say he was in love with Princess Peach?! Mario wouldn't know what to do, he wouldn't know how to feel!

"I'm actually um, gay.", Luigi said.

"What?".

"..yeah.".

"What? Since when!?".

"Well, I mean, like, forever, Mario.".

"You spend one month in Koopa Kingdom and you find out you're gay?".

"No, Mario, I've known a while before we even came to Mushroom Kingdom.".

"But you've had a girlfriend!".

"Yeah, in middle school. I didn't exactly know when or how to tell you, you're kind of my only family, even in Brooklyn.".

Wait, the only one he's spoken to in Koopa Kingdom is BOWSER! "Luigi are you in love with Bowser?!", Mario asked.

"Wait, what? You think just because we're both men--".

"Luigi answer my question.", He said in the sternest voice.

"Listen Mario--".

"You're in love with him, see this is why God shouldn't have made Gay people.".

"Mario! You've gotta listen to me!".

"I can't believe this, I know we didn't grow up in the best way we could've, but I don't know where it went wrong!".

"You know what, Mario? I'm going to bed, I'll see you tomorrow.", Luigi said as he got up.

"This is all Bowser's fault..", Mario muttered to himself angrily.

Luigi sat down in bed, this isn't the way he had planned on coming out to Mario, to be honest he never really had a plan to come out, atleast it wasn't the worst that could've happened, but he doesn't know if he's going to wake up tomorrow and Mario will pretend this never happened, he doesn't feel very accepted.

And what did Mario mean, "in love with Bowser" what a weird thing to say, he's hardly spoken to Bowser the past month, more so than he's ever spoken to him really, and sure maybe Bowser was a lot nicer than he had appeared in the past, but Luigi wasn't really in love with anyone.

Mario is just assuming because we're both men, next he'll probably say me and Toad are in love...

He imagined being next to Bowser, how pretty Bowser's eyes were, it made him feel really nice and nervous to think of Bowser that way, but that does NOT mean he's in love with him.

A Drink Before We Go? Luigi X Bowser On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara