Made You Look

___

'it had been a week since the whole drug dealer face tattoo fentanyl excursion and Kiah Balencia has been missing for approximately 6 days or in other words 144 hours, and no one could understand why she left. the truth was, ashtray missed her the most, but he would never let anyone know that. It's not like anyone would believe him anyway, I mean he didn't even believe it himself.

at the start, we didn't worry too much about it. Kiah had a tendency to disappear for a couple of days, but after she hit the 4-day mark? you could say we got kinda scared. Every call made would go straight to voicemail, none of anyone's text would go through, her location was turned off, and all her belongings were gone. it was like she was never here, like she never existed. but here lies the real problem, her parents didn't particularly care for her disappearance, and definitely didn't want the police involved, so our chances of getting a hold of her were slim.'

___

in the past 6 days, i did a lot. That's obviously not the point tho. you're probably wondering why, why I left, and why I haven't contacted anyone. truth is, I don't know, I'm just in the mood to do something fun, make something of my life, so i did.

"yo kiah, get the supply we got business comin over" "got it ice" i shout back, rolling my eyes. ive been staying with one of my dads business partners for the past 6 days i was gone, id help him with deals, weighing and packing drugs, and counting money. its not boring, but its not the funnest thing in the world, it is what it is i guess. i grab the ordered supply and bring it over to the living room, i lay out all the drugs neatly as ice records the stock. the phone rings and ice gives me the signal to get ready. i grab my red slick pocket knife with balencia in cursive engraved on the front, a family heritage, take the safety guard off my pocket pistol and dig it into the waist band of my jean shorts. theres a knock on the door so i fly onto the couch, cornering myself, placing a calculator next to me. as the door swings open, i look over at our guests. 'shit' i mutter, locking eyes with ashtray, his stare burning my eyes. the pair walk over, fez still not noticing me as hes counting his cash and talking to ice. "lets get down to business, kiah bag it all up" ice states, making fez look up at the familier name, his mouth slightly open. i nod but keep my head down, tossing the stock into the nike duffle bag ash tossed over. i zip it up and calculate the total, ignoring eye contact as fez, ash, and ice sit down across from me. ash walks towards me, staring into my soul. "fuck you doin here kiah" he whispers as he grabs the duffle slowly, trying to unnoticeably talk to me. i say nothing but stare back at him, i can see the disappointment in his eyes. "kiah i sai-" he starts again but in an angrier tone, "i heard you the first time" i mutter back. he scoffs loosing hope and walking back over to ash, i look back over to see him whisper something into fezco ear as they both glance at me. fez tosses ice the cash and he walks over to the cash counter to check it through, leaving me and the pair of partners by ourselves. "kiah you know how worried we've been bout you?" fez starts in a low but serious tone. i say nothing, i mean what am i supposed to say? 'sorry i got bored?' "kiah" fez repeats, taking me out of my thoughts. as my lips part ashtray interrupts. "kiah what the actual fuck are you doing? you disappear for 6 fucking days, not saying a single fucking word, and we find your ass at a fucking drug dealers house?" ash lightly shouts, trying to control his tone as to not disturb ice. god what the fuck is taking ice so long.

"dont act like you care, its not like it effected you in any way." i reply in an emotionless tone, looking at the wall in between the two, trying to avoid the slight frown on fezco and ashtrays faces. "the fuck youz on about key?" fez says, getting frustrated. "yeah we fucking care kiah, everyone does!" ash sighs, putting his head in his hands. "look key, we leavin here as soon as ice is back, you comin wether you like it or not" fez says, bouncing his leg. i look around and sigh. "look fez, ive got no where to fucking go, i dont know what to do with myself anymore." i crack, trying to keep my tears from shedding. "you kidding kiah? we got you, whatever you need!" fez replies with light anger. "cmon, your comin wit us" ashtray says, pulling me up from the couch. "fuck" i mutter under my breath as ash grips onto my wrist, hard enough to keep me but not harsh enough to leave a mark. "les grab your things" ash grunts, as he drags me to the corner of the room where my small duffle bag lies. "heres the keys, go start the car" fez says, tossing the keys at me with a stern voice. i walk over to ice's office, "oi ice, imma head. thanks" i say kissing his cheek and walking out before he could say anything. i walk towards the front door, noticing ashtray following closely behind me. "So you jus gonna follow me round everywhere now?" I joke as I keep walking towards the car. "Yeah if your ass keep on disappearing on us" he replies in a serious tone.