The Next Episode

___
'Kiah was always someone who simply just, didn't care about the consequences of her actions. Especially, If it meant being there for the people she loved,
it just didn't really matter.

She never liked how her life began, nor did she like to talk about it, buuut it did have its moments.
For as long as Kiah could remember, her dad was a mystery to her.

Georgia, Kiah's mother, was what almost everybody would call, a slut. Georgia's future ended the day a second faint line grew on her 4th pregnancy test. now, as a 14-year-old, she wasn't exactly ready, but if we're being honest here? she never would be and everyone could tell.

Before she knew it, she was left on the street. No money, no food, no roof, and no family. Her baby daddy wanted nothing to do with her, let alone her baby. There were many times that she wanted to end it all, escape the reality she had been forced to create, all because of one, stupid, fucking, mistake.

Having no money meant that getting an abortion was way out of the picture so the realisation that she had to do this all on her own hit her like a truck. From Barley knowing how to divide fractions to changing a baby's diaper, she knew she had to do whatever it took to survive.

2 months into her life as a mother, she found herself passed out in an unfamiliar bed, waking up to the heavy snores of a complete stranger. The unfamiliar surrounding soon became Georgia and kiah balencia's home. Although it wasn't the picture perfect child friendly environment, it was all the girls had. That was when keys life really started. Waking up to passed out prostitutes, drugged up young and old adults slurring their words, broken glass, new and old dented walls and ripped furniture, was her newly regular reality. The guy that she soon learnt was named Carlos had presumably found the mother and daughter passed out near by a blown up gas station. although, If you asked me, that sounds like total bull.

After the first two days they had spent with Carlos, her mum had fallen in love, that was who she was, a hopeless romantic. They quickly got married after he had spiked her drink and from that day on, kiah was led to believe that the tall 20 year old Mexican guy was her biological father. She knew he was a bad person, but he treated her like his little princess, he protected her with his life. So whatever the fuck it was that he did to create so many enemies, was none of her business.

At the ripe age of 2, she started boxing, kiah had always had a short temper, easily blowing up at the smallest things, she's a ticking time bomb. Her father wanted to make sure that she knew how to protect and handle herself.

Later down the track, she turned 7, don't be fooled by her thin appearance tho because she was strong as hell for a 7 year old. She was taught all about weighing grams, pounds, and precise measurements before she could even read a clock, and she was a surprisingly a quick learner. As her 7th birthday gift, she received a kitchen weigh scale and before she knew it, she was separating and crushing perfectly weighed opioids and quickly but neatly tying up the bags to secure the powders.

She never went to school but she was surprisingly smart for her age, especially when it came to math.

She knew everything about everyone that her father had dealt with as she was always apart of the dealing process, which she loved. She loved that she was seen as more then a child to Carlos, but as a business partner too.

By the time she turned 13, she was known as one of the best young dealers on the street, her family specifically dealt as suppliers to fellow dealers, so she was familiar with almost every drug or substance you could think of.