'03 Bonnie and Clyde

as ashtray finished up rues tattoo, i handed him a hand held mirror. i tried not to laugh at ashtrays glasses but could not keep it in, he hands the mirror over to rue as she hisses in pain, getting a closer look at her new lip tattoo reading 'rules'.

rue and jules decided to get matching tattoos, if i didnt know any better i would have thought they were in a relationship, well at least rue wanted to be in one. you could see it in her eyes. "yoo, looks good" ashtray says, looking at rues lip through the mirror. "you ready?" i ask jules, ashtray and i now looking at her. "um... how bad does it hurt?" jules asked unsure of what she got herself into. "it didnt hurt, like, at all" rue muffles, still holding her lip out. honestly i feel like jules and rue are moving to fast, i dont have a good feeling about jules at all, the whole friendship makes me feel uneasy. "its all good i been doin this for years" ashtray shakes his head as the three of us look over at jules, "i love you rue, but theres no fucking way im doing that" jules replies in a serious tone, shaking her head. "cmon jules dont leave rue hanging like thatt" i say slightly annoyed, why the fuck would she let rue do it if she was gonna back out. "your not the one thats about to get a tattoo" jules jokes, i get tap rue signalling for her to get out of the seat and i sit down, "tat me up playboy" i say, laying back and pulling up the bottom of my tube top a bit to reveal my left hip. "what you wanting?" he asks, setting up his station again. "you do colours?" "nah jus black" he replies, rolling his eyes. "i want a small heart" i demand excitedly. "ight, its gon hurt like a bitch tho" he says in a warning tone, "not my first tattoo, i know the drill" i shrug, pulling my jeans down slightly to give ash more room. he places his latex gloved hands on my hip, one hand holding my top up, and the other planted right under where he was putting the tattoo. "you sure bout this?" he asks, inking up his needle. "never been more sure in my life" i joke, "im doing this to prove a point jules" i add with a little laugh, receiving a nervous laugh back from jules and a head shake from ashtray.

"looks sick as" ash says after putting a cold gel over the fresh tattoo. "ashtray what the actual fuck is that" i ask in a playfully serious tone, pointing down at the 'A.T' he added inside the heart. "shit how'd that get there" he teases, i just roll my eyes. "i guess its kinda cute" i mutter, you would think i would've cared more, i mean it is permanent. i would be lying if i said didnt like it. "aww kiah and ashtray sitting in a-" rue starts but gets cut off my my hard glare, "rue. finish that song and i swear to god ill gab this needle into your eye" i say intimidatedly.

___

'i didnt know what happened the night jules met tyler. i knew it wasn't good but i was afraid to pry, and selfishly, things had being going pretty good.

i dont know why kiah didnt mind the A.T heart tattoo tho, i mean it is permanent, being there for the rest of your life. all i knew was that i wasn't the only one who was in love in this room.'

___

"see? didnt hurt at all" rue says, still holding jules hands even after ashtray was finished with the tattoo. "the groaning wasn't a dead enough give away that it hurt for you?" jules teases as she gets up. "ight were gonna dip, see ya key" rue starts as she links arms with jules, "thanks ash" jules says before they leave the store. "its ashtray" he mutters. "dont like her either?" i ask as i sit back on the couch, leaving ashtray with a confused face. "jules." i state in a duh tone, "fuckin sailor moon thinks we lil buddies" he rolls his eyes, going back to counting his cash.

___

'granted after the carnival, things got really fucking weird.

now, what had happened was.. that morning, maddy went to school..'

___

"what are you, the unabomer?" kat chuckles, walking over towards me and maddy. "what are you, a dominatrix?" maddy quickly replies. "no.." kat replies, "i didnt mean for real bitch" maddy says as the three of us continue walking down the hall, "obviously" cat lightly scoffs, "but seriously, are you ok?" kat adds concerned, "yeah i was bouta ask, you look- ruff?" i chuckle. "yeah im just on my period" maddy mumbles back, i look over at her, "the fuck are you wearing?" i chuckle, "sorry im just really fucking tired" she says in a slightly offended tone, we all say our goodbyes and part ways.