Shook One Pt.II

As I ran up to the Farris wheel I see Maddie talking to someone. I lightly tap her on the shoulder to get her attention and she turns around grabbing me into a huge hug, as soon as I look up from her shoulder I see Cassie. "whats up Cass!" i shout to get her attention over the loud screams. "hey kiki!" she says, giving me a tight hug. "your outfit looks amazing" they exclaim as i twirl around and laugh.

 "your outfit looks amazing" they exclaim as i twirl around and laugh

wearing this ^^

we walk over to fezco.
"so watch u was looking for" he says counting a few dollar bills.
"Molly" I say dryly,
"Oh she over there working at the pretzel stand"
he directs us to the stand and hands Maddie a ticket
"Thank you" Maddie says softly
we walk over towards the pretzel truck to see ashtray working at 'pretzel mania' Maddie reaches for the strap of her pants and pulls out the ticket Fez gave her.
"Welcome to pretzel mania can I take your order,
How many pretzels u want"
"We don't eat carbs" Maddie says looking defensive,
"3 please" I say pushing my body between Maddie and Cass.
"That'll be $40"
Maddie and Cass reach for their money tucked into their bra and hand it to the boy, he walks up to the back and I try to peak through the window to get a glimpse of the inside of the truck. "so you've trademarked him huh?" Maddie and cassie laugh referring to the hickeys on his neck, i playfully hit maddies shoulder trying to get her to shut up before ash gets back. once he comes back out to us, he hands Maddie and Cassie their pretzels,
"Thank you" they say in unison, turning around on their toes and walking away.
"Excuse me, tat face" I say, banging my fist on the metal shelf.
ash lets out a small chuckle, "thas watchu get for ditching me" he says, turning back around to heat up more pretzels.
"cmon ashhh" I impatiently say quietly but aggressively,
"nope, im not bouta letcho ass wonder round high outta yo mind by ya self, especially lookin like that" He says walking towards the back of the truck and opening the door to signal for me to come in. "fuck you mean by that?" i ask confused. He tilts his head down and smiles a little, "you look like a fucking prostitute, wheres the rest of it" he says in a more seriuse tone. "thats the point?" i say in a duh tone, he just huffs and shakes his head.

"ahh you look so fuckin funny wearing that apron an hat" I say chuckle, looking over at the yellow bucket full of tiny bags of crushed pills.
"Yeah yeah" he rolls his eyes.
"sold much yet?" I say looking around the truck locating where everything is.
"jus started gettin busy cause iz night" he says, his full concentration on putting pill packets in each pretzel.
i up onto the counter on the side as we see A customer come up to the stand. ash turns towards the window to serve them and Whilst he's distracted I take the opportunity to take some molly and stuff it in my bra and sit down on a bench. I pull out a pack of weed, some rolling paper, and a lighter out of my bra and start rolling a cigarette I light it and take a long needed drag before pulling away and breathing out. Ash turns around, "the fuck else you got stuffed in there" he asked confused as i put my rolling paper and lighter back in my bra. I let out a laugh and hand him the cig and watch him breath into it, "wouldn't you like to know" i sigh as i swing my legs back and forth. as he breaths out I stare at him. God he looks hot breathing out the smoke.
"Done staring?" He said smirking,
"dont flatter yourself" I say rolling my eyes.
I hop off the bench and grab the cigarette out of his mouth and take another drag.