Chapter 3

Compared to Harry Sirius Black was having one of his best if not the strangest week of his life.  Thinking back to five days ago one moment he was sleeping in a forest somewhere near France on his way to see Harry when all of a sudden his old house elf Kreacher immobilised him and drops him in a conference room in gringotts. Before he could move he was filled with veritaserum and questioned by Madam Bones and the Minister of Magic. They then transported him  to the ministry and he was tried in front of the full wizengamot minus Dumbledore. Sirius was then released and given his freedom. He gave a short statement and was transported not to St mungos as he thought he would but back in the same conference room he was in before. The goblins then took him for healing and a purge. He was enraged to discover his  memory had been altered to such an extent that he didn't know he was married and had forgotten much of his life. As he sat there in a rage at his actions and planning his revenge his wife appeared.
"I hope you are recovering well dear husband." Iris said sweeping gracefully to his side.
"Iris." He whispered reverently. They stared at each other for the longest time just drinking in the sight.
"You look a little better than a mange ridden dog right now." She said eventually. "But Andi will be here soon we will be taking you too Black Manor to heal."
"What about Harry he needs my help?" Sirius countered. "This tournament sounds far too dangerous. We need to-"
"Peace husband I have things well in hand." She said taking his hand. "For the fee I am giving the goblins the are examining the goblet to try and prove tampering. I myself will be going to Hogwarts to see Harry and I have taken the guardianship that should have been ours all along. Once you take the Lordship we will have more than enough power to protect Harry. If we can't remove him from the tournament I have made plans to have us tutor him at school this year along with Remus. Minnie already gave her approval. And she has approved for him to spend every other weekend with us as long as it doesn't effect hid school work. Provided he is removed from the tournament if not we will move into accommodation on Hogwarts grounds for the school year."
"We have him? He will be safe?" Sirius asked softly.
"He is and we will keep him safe." Iris said reassuring you. "You just rest Andi will be here soon to take care of you while I deal with the little details."
"Rearanging the world to suit you is little details?" He asked chuckling sleepily.
"Rest now my darling dogstar and get strong." She said as he settled back to doze. Smiling she left him sleeping. When he woke the next morning in his own bed wrapped around his scantily clad wife he felt a peace he had not had since hos friends death. Sirius was still grinning at the thought as his wife entered the room.
"Andi wants you to rest until Monday but today I will go and get Harry and bring him here."
Iris said smiling at the pout on Sirius's face and the corresponding smile at the news he would see Harry soon. "Now as Andi has to work today and I don't trust you to follow healers orders Remus will be here shortly."
"Remus? Really." He replied brightly at the mention of his old friend. "Good I have missed Moony."
"Hopefully he will keep you in line until Harry is brought here." Iris added. "Now do you think I look intimidating enough."
Sirius took in her regal looking dress and grinned wolfishly.
"Oh no Sirius no." She said firmly taking in his look. "I have to meet the minister and the goblins in five minutes. So wipe that look off your face."
She chuckled at the pout forming on his face.
"All you need is a cattle prod and whip." He said snarkily.
"Now, now husband you know I don't take out this things in public." She delighted over the incredulous look on his face. "Although we can revisit that later."
She learned over to kiss him goodbye and winked at him as she left the room.
On her way to the floo she crossed paths with Remus who smirked knowingly at her as they passed. Standing at the floo she straighten her robes and tightened her occlumency barriers. Giving herself a mental nod, it was time to go to war.

    -----------------------------------------

Harry sat sullenly ignoring all those around him. He was still angry why did he have to sit with these bunch of idiots. Ron was glaring at him and he had hatefilled looks from most of the room. He only looked up when the post began to arrive but as he didn't expect to get anything he was about to get to his seat when hedwig came gliding down to him. Grabbing  the letter he absentmindedly feed hedwig some bacon as he recognised Remus's handwriting. He opened the letter and read.