Chapter 8

Harry and his friends spent the evening exploring the motor home and going over his schedule. As it crypt closer to curfew Harry reluctantly said goodbye to his friends and spent the rest of the time learning new spells with Iris, Sirius and Remus.

The morning came with the kind of ease Harry had only dreamt of. He had a content feeling that he never had before the knowledge that he had people who cared, people who loved him no matter what.

As he sat on his bed in the luxury of his temporary home basking in this feeling, Harry almost missed his door being opened and the small dragon slipping into the room, by the markings on the dragon it was Saphira who came to visit him.

Harry had been quite shocked his first morning staying with his aunt when he found them curled up by his feet sleeping much like a dog would. Harry had been nervous of waking them but when they did Harry found he could talk to then as they spoke in parceltongue.

"Good morning hatchling." Saphira said jumping up and curling into his side. "Mistress has asked if you are going to get up for breakfast."

"Ok Saphira let her know I am on my way." Harry replied. Saphira nuzzled his sidearm hopped off the bed and out of the room. The small dragon following in his heels.

Though he was nervous of them both at first they were gentle and kind. Arrok was like an over protective uncle always pointing out the danger in everything he did. Saphira on the other hand was snarky and quite the gossip. Harry had come to love the constant commentary they provided.
Harry met his aunt at the breakfast table. Harry was still slightly confused at the wild information he had an aunt and uncle a family that loved him. As they went over ghe plans for his training for the next few weeks five certain members of the school were putting their first prank into action.

              ---------------------------

George checked to see if the corridor was clear as the others prepared their first joined effort. They could barely believe that they had been given licence to prank the headmaster as much as possible. At the signal the coast was clear the five pranksters snuck their supplies towards the heads office. Having learned of a small closet near the gargoyle they used a spell to learn the new password and set their prank.

              -------------------------

Albus Dumbledore woke with a bad headache and a stiff neck. It was not the first time he had fallen asleep planning but it was most uncomfortable night he had spent in a long time. He hope that the prank of the previous day would not reoccur it had taken till late at night for the colours to stop flashing at him. Thankfully his breakfast was spent brooding over his lost weapon and how happy the boy looked. He was supposed to be downtrodden and surly. Broken and defeated with no one to turn to but The supreme Mugwump, Chief Warlock, defeater of Grindlewald, most famous headmaster of hogwarts and the leader of the light Albus Dumbledore.

As he sulked his breakfast soured in his mouth and he stomped up to his office growling the password he stopped startled at the state of the place. Everything was covered in small squares of paper in bright shades of pink, orange, green, blue and yellow.

Albus briefly remembered they were called post it notes. Arthur had gotten ahold of some once and consequently got one stuck to the bottom of his shoe. Looking around he could see they were even all over Fawkes's perch.

The firebird was nowhere in sight having had enough of the old man's scheme's the bird had no intention of returning to the man.

In fact Fawkes was happily flying around the tropics he thought it was time to find a mate.

Tutting Albus tried to summon all the bits of paper to put them  in a neat plies but they stayed put. The walls, the floor, the paintings all those little trinkets all wrapped in those squares of paper. Even the sorting hat had not escaped them.