Chapter 4

Harry sat up straighter as the mysterious Lady Black headed his way with Professor Mcgonagall.

"Mr Potter if you have finished your breakfast Lady Black and I would like to ask to you in my office." Professor Mcgonagall said smiling slightly. Harry nodded and looked towards the strange woman by her side with cautious optimisium.

"You may being a friend or two if you would like." Iris said softly hoping to make Harry more comfortable with her.

At her word both Ron and Hermione rose with him to leave the hall. The former seeming to forget his previous dispute with Harry. Harry for his part could only hope that it would mean Ron was his friend again.

They walked in silence to Professor Mcgonagall's office and as they entered Minerva erected wards for privacy and silence also one to alert when someone was at the door. Iris for her part conjured seats for all of them. And as she sat she mentally went through all the things she wanted to say to Harry. With a nod from Minerva she cleared her throat and began.

"You must be quite confused at this mornings events. I can only hope I can answer your questions." She said looking him in the eye. "You will be wondering, who I am and why I didn't appear in your life before."

"It said I  the prophet that you were cursed." Harry replied. "And that you are Sirius's wife?"

"Yes I am." Iris continued. "I was born Iris Evans and I am your other aunt. The person who spelled me robbed us of so much. Sirius and I should have been the ones to raise you and teach you about magic. Though I have a lot of anger about that nothing can be done now to change it. But from now on Sirius and I will do our best to care and love you. To that end if your agreeable Minnie has given us the chance to spend the weekend together to get to know each other. Sirius and Remus will be there too. It would give you the chance to process all that has happened this week too."

Harry sat mulling it over. Ron and Hermione exchanged a loaded look behind his back. They had a feeling Mt Harry was gonna blow any second.

"YOU MEAN I WAS NEVER MEANT TO GO TO THE DURSLEY'S. WHO, WHO WAS THE IDIOT WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA." Harry blew his top and became  full of wrath. He wanted to make the person who made him live as the worst abused house elf in history pay for that mistake. "Do you know who?" He finally asked once he had his rage under control. It was only then he noticed the state of the room. It was littered in parchment and the pictures were either wonky or fallen on the floor and Professor Mcgonagall's desk had been turned over.

"Well you are certainly powerful " Iris said. Waving her wand and repairing the room. "And you have your mother's temper. I swear she could make our father want to run and hide when she was in a rage. But to answer your question I have no idea who. The morning after I learned they died I was coming to Hogwarts to inquire about you and where you were. I was also going to tell Albus that Sirius was innocent and your parents will proved it. But for some reason once I got to hogsmeade I was left with an overwhelming desire to leave the country believing you were dead. I suspect someone but I have no proof it was them. Not yet anyway."

Harry sat in silence for the longest time eventually he said. "There's a lot more to this story isn't there?"

"Yes and I will explain as much as possible but not here. " Iris answered him softly. "I have arranged for us to spend the rest of the weekend with Sirius and Remus in the house we will be living in together."

"I'd like that. I have missed Sirius." Harry said. "Can my friends come as well?"

Iris looked at Minerva silently asking the question. Knowing it would make Harry more comfortable if his friends were with him.