Chapter 5

After his friends were led away to be cleansed Harry began to feel nervous. He sat and talked with his aunt. His aunt?! That freaked him out more than a little. He was still getting used to the idea that he had family.
All to soon Ragnok returned and led Harry alone to a large white room. He was told to put the white clothes on and go and stand in the centre of the room. He watched in fascination as seven goblins began drawing strange symbols on the floor around him. When the seven rayed star was complete each goblin stood at each point and a small box was placed in the circle with Harry. As they began to chant he could feel the magic rise in the room pressing down on him. The last thing he remembered before passing out was an unearthly scream.

Harry woke in a soft bed in a darkened room. Reaching for his glasses he blinked when he realised he no longer needed them. He must have made some kind of noise because a goblin in blue robes was quickly infront of him.

"Ah Heir Potter I am glad to see you are awake." The goblin said in a surprisingly soft voice the made Harry realise she was a female goblin. "I am healer Cora, Mate to Ragnok he has asked me to see to your care. Now after the removal of that nasty dark magic you were left unconscious buy not hurt. We proceeded with ghe cleansing and have removed all blocks. Your Aunt has been summoned and will be with you shortly. Now your magic may be a little unstable for a few weeks until you get used to your unbound core. I would recommend you practice all the spells you know daily to get yourself back to normal."

"Thanks." Harry replied confused at the new memories in his head. "How long was I out?"

"Most of the day." His aunt called from the doorway Ron and Hermione in tow. "We took advantage of you sleeping to get you some clothes."

She raised the bags in her hand and as she smiled at him Harry was got lost in a memory. He was five and uncle Vernon had broken his leg because he dared to try and ride Dudley's bike. He had sat in the garden refusing to cry when a tabby cat came over to him and transformed into the person he now knew as his head of house. Professor Mcgonagall. She picked him up and took him to hogwarts. He remembered being scared but fascinated at the magic used around him. It was in the infirmary he met his aunt for the first time. They spent a heavenly week togther until that whiskered wanker came back and forced Harry back to privet drive.

"I remember." He said blinking back hos tears. "I remember you came for me but he sent you away and put me back there."

"Yes Harry he did." Iris replied happy that Harry remembered her. "The mistake I made last time was that I kept my return secret. Bit those time the whole of wizarding Britain knows not only that I have returned but also that Sirius and I hold your guardianship."

"Oh we forgot about Sirius?!" Hermione exclaimed. "He's been waiting for Harry all day."

At her words Harry began to try and get up only to be stopped by a glare from the goblin healer.

"Don't worry." Iris said chuckling. "My dear goblin friends will sort any problem for the right price."

They looked at her confused bit before they could ask her she turned to Cora and asked. "Is Harry well enough to leave your care?"

The goblin glared at the boy and waved her hand over him bathing him in a soft golden glow.

"He needs plenty of rest but I see no reason to keep you here." She said eventually. "But I would recommend a course of nutrition potions to bring him to full health. You may leave, Ragnok will await you in the conference room."

"My thanks Cora I hope we have a better reason to meet next time." Iris replied. "May your gold heap in mountains."

"May your enemies quake at the mention of your name." Cora countered bowing and leaving the room.